In Part 6 of this 'Build Breakdown' video series, Jeremy, of Family Adventures Overlanding walks through the advantages of using an air ride suspension system on your off-road vehicle, instead of just using stronger leaf springs. He also goes through the full installation step-by-step and gives tips that will help you along the way.
Video chapters include:
- 00:20 - Why choose Air Suspension?
- 01:40 - Parts 02:42 - Alignment Tool
- 04:33 - Installing the brackets
- 6:54 - Removing the Alignment Tool
- 07:40 - Installing Air Bag 08:43 - Farm Jack Trick
- 10:07 - Inflating the Air Bags
Did you miss the last video? Check out: Part 5: Build Breakdown: Wiring Details (Shore Power and Distribution)