- Product Descriptions
- Our Rugged Warranty
We are kind of obsessed with keeping our gear organized and easily accessible for our off-road adventures and long road trips. There's nothing worse than discovering you left some critical piece of gear at home or misplacing it in a vehicle packed to the gills with camping equipment.
Our Velcro Pouch XL pouch is extra big for more room to keep everything in order and off the floor of your rig or off-road trailer. Upgrade your other BROG products with this versatile pouch or use it with any hook and loop (Velcro) compatible surface. Use it for extra camp cooking utensils, your electronics, flashlights, hoses, bungee cords, personal accessories, photography gear, or any small to medium sized items.
The pouch features a clear front panel so you won't forget what you packed up. This is great for overland vehicle drawer systems - and if you don't need the hook and loop attachment check out the Velcro Pouch XL's 'clean-shaven' twin brother: the Utility Pouch XL.
- Made of 500D Cordura material.
- Two strong hook & loop (Velcro) attachment panels.
- Rip resistant, string-reinforced, clear vinyl front allows for easy identification of contents.
- Dimensions 12 x 6 x 2"
- Handcrafted in the USA.
- Rugged lifetime guarantee.
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.