- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
1. Coins. You might even have change from multiple countries there! 401K? Pffft. You've got enough door change to retire to Key West!
2. Used toothpicks. Ew. Throw those in the trash the next time you gas up!
3. Already chewed gum tucked in a discarded gum wrapper. Now don't go blaming all of it on your kids — this routinely turns up in the _drivers' side_ door too!
4. At least one wadded-up wrapper from a fast food stop. Seriously, are you starting a mobile landfill?!
5. A laser pointer with a dead battery. Remember when those were a thing? Well, apparently you have one that's been living in your door since they were on trend!
6. Click lighters. You know, in case you decide to either smoke a cigarette or wave one at a concert to show your age! Now if someone would only bring back the 8-track player ...
7. Pens. Forget texting and driving. You prefer your messages handwritten with a side of danger!
8. Spare keys. Always a good plan. Until you lock the spare key inside the vehicle with your regular key. No need for a show of hands!
9. A mini flashlight of some sort. Quite possibly the most useful item on this list. But to use it, you'd have to pull off chewing gum and used toothpicks!
Whatever you store in your door, we've come up with a way to help you organize it. Cue BROG's new Door Pouch Kit. The kit includes four pouches to up your organization game. It'll help you sort the trash from the treasure that goes into your door space. With the Door Pouch kit, you get two clear-front pouches; one for each rear door, and two smaller pouches for each front door. Maximize your organization potential and keep your door trays neat and organized.
Kit includes four pouches. It'll help you sort the trash from the treasure that goes into your door space.
Made of durable 500D Cordura
Fits 2016 and newer Toyota Tacoma
Includes four grey pouches: two clear-front pouches; one for each rear door. Two smaller pouches for each front door.
Back door pouch dimensions: 12 x 4 x 2" (includes 2)
Front door pouch dimensions 6.5 x 5x 2" (includes 2)
Features our authentic branded leather logo
Handcrafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.