What would the perfect expedition look like to you? If you are like us, the perfect expedition would be seamless. Everyone is happy. Everyone is organized. Everyone has their stuff together. And you never have to search for anything, because everything is in it's proper place! Military precision. No pending crisis and subsequent expletive-laden meltdown over a misplaced tow strap. Because let's face it; we all have that one trail-mate (or spouse) who has a never-ending array of stuff for every trip. And when you need the slightest little thing from your storage space? It's like unpacking enough gear necessary for a year-long expedition into the Arctic Tundra! And while we can make no promises about your traveling companions (and their level or organization), we can assure you that you can have your stuff together. You can have immediate access to your 2" straps and kinetic energy ropes.
Our Snatch Strap Recovery Kit attaches to a bull bar or roll cage. That way, when you do get stuck in a muddy spot, your straps are already on the front of your vehicle, ready to go. No more fumbling around through piles of access gear for the one thing that will get you going again.
The Snatch Strap Recovery Kit comes with Blue Ridge Overland Gear's Strap Bag, the ARB Snatch Strap 17,500 lbs., and two 3/8" Amsteel Blue 20" soft shackles.
- 1 - Strap Bag
- 2 - 3/8" Soft Shackle 20" leg
- 1 - ARB Snatch Strap 17,500lb | ARB705
- The Strap Bag can be used as a winch dampener.
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
Also, at times, we offer morale patches and t-shirts that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.