- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
You didn't think too much about holding the gas pedal to the floor. Your Jeep hit that mudhole like a kid doing a cannonball. Only now, you're up to the rocker in the muck. You realize, with a sinking feeling (pun completely intentional) that you are indeed stuck. You could sit in the driver seat until green moss grows under your butt. Or you could get out the pull cable. Now finding it in that mess of your vehicle is another challenge. Now would be a great time to have our large recovery bag to store all your emergency towing items.
The Large Recovery Bag measures at 12 x 12 x 6". The front of the bag features four rows of MOLLE webbing. A 4 x 12" loop panel on the front of the bag is great for attaching hook and loop compatible pouches and patches. A mesh pocket on the backside is great for storing small things like gloves or manuals. The inside is lined entirely with a vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp. It will wipe clean with a rag or rinse with a hose. The bottom of the bag features a brass, powder-coated grommet to let out excess moisture.
- The exterior shell of the bag is made of durable 500D nylon cordura.
- The interior bag liner made of a vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp.
- Vinyl-coated polyester interior rinses clean with hose or rag
- Features a rust-resistant, brass powder-coated grommet on the bottom to drain excess liquid.
- Store muddy gear cleanly without dirtying your vehicle interior.
- Four rows of 1" MOLLE-compatible webbing
- Large mesh pocket on the back is great for storing gloves or manuals
- Features our signature, authentic branded leather logo
- Dimensions | 12 x 12 x 6"
- Features our authentic branded logo
- Color | Black
- Handcrafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.