- Product Features
Factor 55 brings you the absolute toughest aluminum fairleads on the market today. Factor 55 Hawse Fairlead 1" and 1.5" are CNC machined from thick, USA 6000 series aluminum bar. While the industry standard fairlead thickness is 3/4"'; the Hawse Fairleads thicknesses are 1" and 1.5".
Factor 55's thicker aluminum bar results in a larger outer fillet radius for the synthetic rope to slide against. This results in less stress on the rope fibers during high, angular pulls. In turn, this increases the life of your synthetic rope. These fairleads are also the industry’s first Hawse fairleads that are compatible with the larger 0.5-inch diameter rope tube thimbles. The rope slot height opening is taller to allow the larger 0.5" tube thimbles to pass through. There is also a machined outer corner chamfer to reduce rope stress. This is especially beneficial for when using the winch as a front suspension “suck down” device.
These Fairleads have a hard-anodized coating which resists the abrasion damage from a synthetic winch rope. This is especially crucial during extreme side pulls where rope fiber stresses are extremely high. A Mil-A-8625 Type III hard-anodized finish leaves a .002” thick Al2O3 ceramic coating; one of the top five hardest materials known to man. Another valuable material property from hard-anodized coatings is the low coefficients of friction. Lower friction means lower rope heat.
These Factor 55 Hawse Fairleads come in a durable, MIL-A-8625F TYPE III, gunmetal gray, hard-anodized finish. The Type III hard-anodized coating is not a cosmetic finish, so it doesn't come in bright, pretty colors. It's not fancy, but it is the best finish to extend the life of your synthetic rope! All Hawse Fairleads feature a laser-engraved logo.
- Machined from thick, USA 6000 series aluminum bar
- Available in 1" or 1.5" thicknessFeatures a larger outer fillet radius to accommodate synthetic rope
- Reduces stress on the rope fibers during high, angular pulls
- Extends the life of your synthetic rope
- Compatible with the larger 0.5-inch diameter rope tube thimbles
- Rope slot height is tall enough to accommodate 0.5" tube thimbles
- A machined outer corner chamfer to reduces rope stress
- Comes in a durable, MIL-A-8625F TYPE III, gun metal gray, hard-anodized finish
- The hard-anodized coating resists the abrasion damage from a synthetic winch rope
- The hard-anodized coatings reduces friction on synthetic ropes
- All Hawse Fairleads feature a laser-engraved logo
- Overall Dimension: 12.35 x 3.25″
- For synthetic winch rope only
- Made in the USA