- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
The Flatpacker Portable Firepit. This Firepit goes where you go. It's compact and easy to store or transport — thanks to our newest, ingenious BROG transport bag. The bag is constructed of durable nylon cordura, Mil-spec webbing, vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp, and trimmed in genuine leather. The pit collapses into five, easy-to-dismantle pieces. The best part is, you can now still have your campfire and adhere to the "leave no trace" approach to camping. Leave nature as clean as you found it with no fire rings. The transport bag is designed to even carry a minimal amount of firewood while the pit is in use. Made in the USA.
- Includes four laser-cut, steel panels.
- Features laser-cut Blue Ridge Overland Gear logo.
- Includes 12 x 12” cooking grate.
- Grill grates are coated in with boiled linseed oil for rust prevention and steel seasoning. Grill grates are cut with a fiber-optic laser and maintain factory MILSCL coating.
- To preserve steel and prevent rusting, coat grates occasionally with boiled linseed oil. Do not leave out in wet weather for a prolonged period of time.
- Disassembles and packs flat for transport in seconds.
- Leave no trace campfire-friendly.
- Weighs 33 lbs. when packed.
- Includes tough, Blue Ridge Overland Gear carry case.
- The case is constructed of durable nylon Cordura, mil-spec webbing, vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp. Trimmed in genuine leather.
- Can be used as a firewood sling when firepit is in use
- Packed Dimensions | 26 x 15 x 1”
- Both the metal firepit and the bag are made in the USA!
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.