- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
Our Console Pouch is the perfect fit for the cargo spaces on your front and back doors or seatback. Measuring at 6.5 x 5 x 2", these pouches will fit vertically in your glove box. You can even stack them in your center console and reach your maximum organization potential!
Our Console Pouches are the perfect place to store small items that might otherwise get scattered all over your vehicle! It's a great place to store everything from pocket knives and lighters to crayons for the kiddos in the backseat!
Fits JL, JLU, Tacoma, and many many more.
- Includes 1 pouch
(we recommend you order multiples - but does not come as a kit)
- Dimensions | 6.5 x 5 x 2"
- Color | Gray (it only comes in gray)
- Great for small-item storage
- Made of durable 500D Cordura
- Features tough YKK zipper
- Two pouches fit in front door cargo space
- One pouch fits rear door cargo space
- One pouch fits seatback cargo space
- Three to four pouches will fit in center console (depending on pouch fullness)
- One to two pouches will fit vertically in the glove box (depending on pouch fullness)
- Handcrafted in the USA
Here is a little secret. This pouch is super versatile. Make your own measurements to see if it will fit in your vehicle.
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.