- Product Details
- Size Chart
This is not your grandma's hoodie. In fact, this is the thickest hoodie you will ever own! This premium heavyweight hoodie from Independent is known as 'The Legend' for good reason. It is built to last and is massively thicker than most hoodies on the market. It's like the difference between when your old, frail grandmother hugs you and when your seven foot, three hundred pound (harry as a bear) Uncle Ivan hugs you.
This premium hoodie features an industrial nameplate style Blue Ridge Overland Gear logo with a vintage style in grey. This is the heaviest most durable hoodie you will ever wear. Work hard. Play hard. This hoodie will keep you warm on every adventure in the new year.
- Premium Heavyweight 13.5oz/450gm fleece.
- Ring spun cotton.
- 70% cotton / 30% polyester.
- 100% cotton face yarn.
- 20 singles face yarn for a durable and textured fabric face.
- Double fleece-lined hood.
- Antique silver eyelets.
- Heavy duty 100% cotton shoestring draw-cord with antique silver tips.
- Double ribbing side panels for stretch.
- Reverse coverstitch sewing on all seams for durability and a premium finish.
- Body and hood panels sewn Cross-Grain to limit shrinkage & shortening after wash.
- 520gm 100% cotton 1x1 ribbing at cuff and waistband.
- Tear away woven neck label.
- Men's fit (see sizing chart). Sizing runs large.
- Color | black.
- Printed in Virginia, USA.
- Design printed in 'vintage', rough, weathered look.
- Brand | Independent | Product: The Legend (IND5000P)
This hoodie is printed in Virginia, USA but is not produced in-house (and is not manufactured in the U.S.)
When choosing a hoodie size please view the chart below and choose carefully. PLEASE NOTE: SIZING TENDS TO RUN LARGE BUT THE WAIST IS MORE FORM FITTING. SIZE UP ACCORDINGLY.
FREE SHIPPING (Continental USA)
FREE standard shipping on orders over $119 (except for heavy freight items like powered coolers, etc). Limited to orders shipped within the continental United States. Other conditions may apply. Please remember that your product total (before shipping costs) must be over $119 to qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (NO HEAVY FREIGHT!)
We do ship most BROG brand products overseas but, please take note, we do NOT ship heavy products like fridges/powered coolers and fridge slides outside of the continental United States of America.
MORE IMPORTANT INFO
TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS: Many of our customers order from us right before they are taking a trip. We do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible but we always recommend that you place your order well in advance of any trip you may be taking. Please keep in mind, if you order one of our products and it is a low stock item there may be additional time required for production.
Also, please understand: WE TYPICALLY DO NOT SHIP ON THE WEEKENDS because we are closed at that time. If you place an order of in-stock items late Friday it will typically not ship until Monday.
We highly suggest that you DO NOT attempt to place an order at the last minute. We cannot guarantee that your order will be expedited, especially if we are experiencing high order volume. However, we do try to prioritize orders when possible, if necessary - so feel free to contact us for the most recent information on turn-around times.
REROUTING PACKAGES: We also get rerouting requests at times. Rerouting your shipment is possible in many cases but not always. There are alot of details to keep in mind and there is a charge for rerouting - please read all details below:
- Please include in your order notes what day you must have the items "in hand" if your order is time-sensitive.
- If your trip deadline is approaching and you are concerned that you might not receive your order in time, please try to contact us before the item ships to avoid rerouting fees.
- We are happy to reroute already shipped orders to keep up with your changing itinerary. However, please note that once an order leaves our facility, you as the customer are responsible for any rerouting fees assigned by the carrier. Rerouting UPS shipments already in transit are a $35 fee per address change. USPS charges around $15 dollars per address change.
- Not every shipment is eligible for a reroute. Will check the status of your shipment to be sure it's available for delivery changes BEFORE you are charged rerouting fees.
- Rerouting fees can be paid by an online payable invoice at your request. Please note that once an item is rerouted, these fees are non-refundable.
- Rerouting your shipment can add add several days to the transit time of the item. Changing your shipments address doesn't guarantee you will receive the items more quickly than the expected delivery date.
- We cannot switch carriers mid-shipment (i.e., an item intially shipped UPS at your request and you wish to have it delivered by US Mail).
RUGGED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right. If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night that would be hard to replace - but if our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear or even your abuse - we want to know about it. We’re here to help you get outdoors and stay organized. If you have any issues or questions contact us.
// See Our Full Warranty: HERE //
You can return any Blue ridge Overland Gear product in 30 days, for any reason. Please contact Customer Support for more information on returning an item (see ways to contact us below).
Shipping return address: Blue Ridge Overland Gear, 2687 Rocky Ford Rd, Bedford Va 24523
Contact Us By Email:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is the preferred way to reach us, as it allows us to quickly relate your contact info with your full order history).
Please know our Customer Support Team strives to answer emails in a timely manner. We typically reply within 24 to 48 hours - but please note: we typically do not reply on evenings and weekends when the office is closed.
Call Us On the Phone:
(See here for our hours. Closed on evenings and weekends.)
We are a small team but are dedicated to you - our customer! If we are helping other customers, or you call outside of our normal storefront hours, please leave a message with: (1.) your full name, (2.) a phone number we can reach you at, and (3.) your order number.
Please note: if you call via phone but do not leave us a message we will not be able to return your call.