- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
- What Is Triple Run?
Now you can carry everything you need for a shower on the trail or at a campground! This kit Includes the complete Triple Run: Shower Bag and the Triple Run: Mesh Laundry Bag.
The Laundry Bag attaches to the Shower Bag with 2 clips (included) so everything is at hand when you need it.
You grab your stuff and hit the shower at the campground. You walk in and "oh no!" there's water on floor, water on the bench — there's water everywhere! Your nice, dry clothes suddenly seem destined for a splashdown.
We've been there more times than we'd like to admit. That's why we made the Triple Run Shower Bag.
The Shower Bag carry handles allow you to hang it high-and-dry in any flooded state park shower. They're also made from a tubular 1" webbing, which is incredibly strong and feels comfortable in your hand. The tails of the handles are woven through the MOLLE, making the handles incredibly strong. This also creates ladder loops down the front; giving the bag our signature Triple Run look and keeping the utility of a MOLLE-compatible platform.
The interior of the bag features four pockets for full-size soap and conditioner. It's perfect for long trips and lots of hair. The interior also has a large, Mil-Spec Velcro platform to accommodate two removable pouches. This is great if you need to keep your depilatory cream and hair gel separate!
The real magic of this rugged toiletry bag comes when you marry it with the Triple Run Mesh Laundry Bag* (sold separately). The laundry bag attaches to the front of the shower bag. When hung on a stationary point together, the laundry bag bi-folds down — giving you easy, dry access to your clean clothes. It also gives you a place to stash your dirties for the trek back across the campground.
Mesh Laundry Bag
You won't know how you lived without it.
The Triple Run Mesh Laundry Bag is the perfect size for overland travel. It features sturdy mesh, a high-visibility interior base and an integrated carry handle. The dual paracord drawstring cinches the bag tight every time. A barrel lock on each cord is included for extra security. Your dirty drawers stand no chance of escaping to terrorize other campers in your immediate area.
The back panel of the bag is made from a durable, water-repellent 1000D Cordura. We're talking some serious moisture resistance.
But the real magic of this bag comes when you marry it with the Triple Run Shower Bag (sold separately). The laundry bag attaches to the front of the shower bag. When hung on a stationary point together, the laundry bag bi-folds down — giving you easy, dry access to your clean clothes. It also gives you a place to stash your dirties for the trek back across the campground.
*In the images, the laundry bag attaches to the front. In the final design, the laundry bag attaches to the back, not the front.
Please note that the laundry bag is not a full size bag that can contain a week's worth of dirty laundry from your entire trip. It's meant for a change of clothes; not your entire wardrobe.
- Includes Shower Bag and 2 Large Velcro Pouches in Black
- Shower Bag measures 12" x 10" by 4" deep
- Features the TR Loops front and back to attach a TR Mesh Laundry Bag and more.
- Made with heavy Squadron and 1000 denier Cordura material.>
- All Mil-Spec Velcro.
- Integrated tubular webbing handles.
- Made in Virginia, USA.
- Rugged lifetime guarantee.
Mesh Laundry Bag
- Attaches to the Triple Run Shower Bag (included)
- Includes 2 Grimloc clips for attaching laundry bag to other Triple Run Products.
- Heavy duty mesh material.
- Water repellent 1000 denier Cordura backing material.
- High-vis orange inner base for better visibility.
- Dual drawstrings provide solid cinching.
- Includes a Barrel Locks on each cord to secure contents.
- Field-serviceable hardware and paracord.
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
Triple Run is the new signature product line from Blue Ridge Overland Gear. With a nod to bootleggers and traditional mountain culture, Triple Run is for the rough road and the long haul. This is our strongest stuff yet! These rugged bags are designed to organize your overlanding and outdoor gear and are over-engineered for a lifetime of use and abuse.
Featuring more attachment options, greater modularity, and heavier duty materials, these bags stand apart as an evolution of both our forward-thinking design process and our production upgrades.
The Triple Run product line features:
- American production quality. Blue Ridge built (as always).
- Our BROG rugged Lifetime Guarantee (as always).
- Sleeker laser cut MOLLE on heavy duty double-wall Squadron material.
- Over-engineered with heavier weight 1000 denier Cordura nylon.
- Innovative interwoven Ladder Loop system for expanded MOLLE attachment options.
- Hook and loop Velcro sections.
- The Triple Run logo - but is still made completely in our production shop (just like our classic BROG branded products)
FREE SHIPPING (Continental USA)
FREE standard shipping on orders over $119 (except for heavy freight items like powered coolers, etc). Limited to orders shipped within the continental United States. Other conditions may apply. Please remember that your product total (before shipping costs) must be over $119 to qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (NO HEAVY FREIGHT!)
We do ship most BROG brand products overseas but, please take note, we do NOT ship heavy products like fridges/powered coolers and fridge slides outside of the continental United States of America.
MORE IMPORTANT INFO
TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS: Many of our customers order from us right before they are taking a trip. We do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible but we always recommend that you place your order well in advance of any trip you may be taking. Please keep in mind, if you order one of our products and it is a low stock item there may be additional time required for production.
Also, please understand: WE TYPICALLY DO NOT SHIP ON THE WEEKENDS because we are closed at that time. If you place an order of in-stock items late Friday it will typically not ship until Monday.
We highly suggest that you DO NOT attempt to place an order at the last minute. We cannot guarantee that your order will be expedited, especially if we are experiencing high order volume. However, we do try to prioritize orders when possible, if necessary - so feel free to contact us for the most recent information on turn-around times.
REROUTING PACKAGES: We also get rerouting requests at times. Rerouting your shipment is possible in many cases but not always. There are alot of details to keep in mind and there is a charge for rerouting - please read all details below:
- Please include in your order notes what day you must have the items "in hand" if your order is time-sensitive.
- If your trip deadline is approaching and you are concerned that you might not receive your order in time, please try to contact us before the item ships to avoid rerouting fees.
- We are happy to reroute already shipped orders to keep up with your changing itinerary. However, please note that once an order leaves our facility, you as the customer are responsible for any rerouting fees assigned by the carrier. Rerouting UPS shipments already in transit are a $35 fee per address change. USPS charges around $15 dollars per address change.
- Not every shipment is eligible for a reroute. Will check the status of your shipment to be sure it's available for delivery changes BEFORE you are charged rerouting fees.
- Rerouting fees can be paid by an online payable invoice at your request. Please note that once an item is rerouted, these fees are non-refundable.
- Rerouting your shipment can add add several days to the transit time of the item. Changing your shipments address doesn't guarantee you will receive the items more quickly than the expected delivery date.
- We cannot switch carriers mid-shipment (i.e., an item intially shipped UPS at your request and you wish to have it delivered by US Mail).
RUGGED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right. If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night that would be hard to replace - but if our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear or even your abuse - we want to know about it. We’re here to help you get outdoors and stay organized. If you have any issues or questions contact us.
// See Our Full Warranty: HERE //
You can return any Blue ridge Overland Gear product in 30 days, for any reason. Please contact Customer Support for more information on returning an item (see ways to contact us below).
Shipping return address: Blue Ridge Overland Gear, 2687 Rocky Ford Rd, Bedford Va 24523
Contact Us By Email:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is the preferred way to reach us, as it allows us to quickly relate your contact info with your full order history).
Please know our Customer Support Team strives to answer emails in a timely manner. We typically reply within 24 to 48 hours - but please note: we typically do not reply on evenings and weekends when the office is closed.
Call Us On the Phone:
(See here for our hours. Closed on evenings and weekends.)
We are a small team but are dedicated to you - our customer! If we are helping other customers, or you call outside of our normal storefront hours, please leave a message with: (1.) your full name, (2.) a phone number we can reach you at, and (3.) your order number.
Please note: if you call via phone but do not leave us a message we will not be able to return your call.