- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
A portable vehicle fridge (aka: powered 12 volt cooler) is a gamechanger - allowing you to bring the culinary comforts of home into your overlanding adventures. And one of the accessories that we have found essential to go along with your new portable fridge is a Fridge Slide. But with great convenience comes great responsibility ;)
Protect your investment! When using a Fridge Slide, you need some way to secure your fridge to the slide. Failure to do so could turn your new fridge into a powerless cargo bin. That's why we created the Overland Fridge Tie-Down Strap Kit. It keeps your powered cooler securely attached to your fridge slide.
With our Fridge Tie-Down Strap Kit you can be confident that your powered cooler will stay secure for years to come. We also designed it to work well with our Cooking Kit Bag. Our Tie-Down Straps are universally adaptable to any vehicle fridge with handles on each end.
Strong as an ox, simple design, made in Virginia, USA. Would more could you want?
- Kit comes with two Straps - one for the front and one for the back.
- All pieces included: two Straps, two Cam Buckles, two Web Dominators
- Universal Tie-Down Strap Kit - works with any Vehicle Fridge with a handle on each end.
- Works with both double and single slot Fridge Slides.
- Features heavy-duty metal Cam Buckle to cinch it down tight.
- Comes with Web Dominator to tidy up the Strap tail.
- One Strap is rated for 700lbs.
- Each Strap measures 50 inches long.
- Straps made of heavy duty nylon.
- Compatible with our Cooking Kit Bag
- Made in Virginia, USA
- Life time rugged guarantee
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.