The HitchLink 2.0 Receiver Shackle Mount fits standard Class II to Class IV receiver receptacles on trucks and Jeeps. Because many aftermarket bumpers have different locations where the 5/8" pin is located on receiver tubing, the Hitchlink 2.0 is made to be flexible; it provides two mounting pinpoints so that it can be inserted into the receiver hitch at two different depths. The shackle pin mounting hole fits a standard 3/4" shackle (pin diameter is 7/8"). The Hitchlink 2.0 also includes the same industrial design as all of Factor 55's other ProLink Product Line; that is the towing and recovery points on the front and rear of the vehicle match with the same finishes.
Because receiver receptacles (rated 8,000 lbs.) are meant for towing, and not to be the primary recovery point, the Hitchlink 2.0 is rated at 9500 lbs. Additionally, it has a breaking strength of 50,000 lbs.
- Use your receiver as a recovery tow point
- Lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Weighs only 1.9 lbs. Steel versions weigh up to 8 lbs.
- Rated at 9500 lbs.
- Ultimate failure at 51,000 lbs.
- Fits standard 2" receivers
- Fits common 3/4" screw pin shackles/D-Rings
- Anodized or powder coated for oxidation protection
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Never exceed factory receiver hitch pull rating
- Always use a quality steel alloy 5/8” hitch pin
- Always pull in line with the hitch, do not bind or sideload the shackle