In this installment of our Overland Trip Navigation series Dean takes us step-by-step through the planning process for a short weekend overlanding trip.
Using the Mid-Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route as an example, he discusses calculating fuel mileage, finding campsites, budgeting for food, and what the overall budget would be for a trip like this.
Trip Navigation Resources Mentioned in this Video:
- Gas Buddy: https://www.gasbuddy.com/
- iOverlander: http://ioverlander.com/
- Gaia GPS: http://www.gaiagps.com
- Garmin Explore: http://explore.garmin.com
- Backcountry Discovery Routes: http://www.ridebdr.com
- Purple Lizard Maps: https://www.purplelizard.com/
Products Mentioned in this Video:
Remember, you can earn BROG Rewards points when you buy from us!