- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
- What Is Triple Run?
The next evolution of tool storage is here! Our iconic Blue Ridge Tool Bag has been refined and re-imagined. This is Triple Run; our strongest stuff yet.
Our newest generation of tool storage features extra-tough 1000D Cordura fabric and integrated handles. This bag has a MOLLE-compatible ladder system front; cut from a single piece of double-layer Squadron fabric. We've also added a sleek-looking, hi-vis orange layer beneath the MOLLE Panel.
Both sides of the bag's outer shell are built with Triple Run ladder loops. The ladder loops are built to accommodate Triple Run medium packing cubes or other Triple Run accessories.
The bag's handles are made from a tubular 1" webbing. The handles are incredibly strong but still feel comfortable in your hand. The handles are woven through the MOLLE, making them extra durable.
The bag measures 12" x 12" square and 5.5" deep. The inside of the bag has six removable tool pouches. Pouches can be mounted to the large Mil-spec Velcro platform inside.
- Includes Tool Bag Shell and six 12" x 4" Velcro Pouch Larges
- Features the TR Ladder Loops — front and back — to attach TR packing cubes and more
- Made with heavy Squadron and 1000 denier Cordura material
- All Mil-spec Velcro
- Integrated tubular webbing handles
- Made in Virginia, USA
- Rugged Lifetime Guarantee
*GrimLocs and Triple Run Packing Cubes sold separately
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
Triple Run is the new premium product line from Blue Ridge Overland Gear. With a nod to bootleggers and traditional mountain culture, Triple Run is for the rough road and the long haul. This is our strongest stuff yet! These rugged bags are designed to organize your overlanding and outdoor gear and are over-engineered for a lifetime of use and abuse.
Featuring more attachment options, greater modularity, and heavier duty materials, these bags stand apart as an evolution of both our forward-thinking design process and our production upgrades.
The Triple Run product line features:
- American production quality. Blue Ridge built (as always).
- Our BROG rugged Lifetime Guarantee (as always).
- Sleeker laser cut MOLLE on heavy duty Squadron body armor material.
- Over-engineered with heavier weight tactical quality 1000 denier Cordura nylon.
- Innovative interwoven Ladder Loop system for expanded MOLLE attachment options.
- Hook and loop Velcro sections.
- The Triple Run logo - but is still made completely in our production shop (just like our classic BROG branded products)