- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
Updated 05/31/2022: This limited run has ended
This limited run features a black overlay and blue underlay.
Ordering is open for 1 week. From now, until 05/31/2022
They will ship two weeks after ordering closes, on 06/14/2022
Here we Blue Ridge Overland we appreciate the sacrifice, service, and dedication of our law enforcement professionals across the country. In honor of these individuals, we wanted to introduce a series of our Triple Run products that embodies the "blue line" philosophy that many officers adhere to. With a black outer layer of laser-cut MOLLE and a blue liner material these products are great for organizing your vehicle to keep equipment at hand and ready when you need it.
Made from 1000D Cordura, these general purpose pouches are great for stowing gear on seat back panels or anything with MOLLE loops. The front is laser-cut from double-thick Squadron material, and the slits show the orange underlay — giving you the iconic Triple Run look.
- Measures 5" x 8" x 3"
- Features 1000D Cordura fabric
- YKK #8 zipper for smooth closure, every time.
- Large zipper pull is easy to grab in any conditions, even with gloves.
- Laser-engraved Triple Run BROG logo
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.