- Product Features
- Install Guide
- Our Rugged Warranty
As of June 4th this batch will have tan loops and black main cordage due to supply limitations.
In our ongoing effort to maximize potential space in your vehicle, we saw a new frontier; your ceiling! The Toyota Tacoma Attic is made of Mil-spec mesh and attaches to the hanger hooks and grab handles with G-hooks.
Now you can store stuff in that vast space above your passenger's heads (unless they have big heads)! And speaking of — the attic is adjustable and can be tightened so you can keep it up and out of the way. That being said, we recommend this attic for only light-weight items such as coats, blankets, sleeping bags, or clothing. So if you decide to stow a bowling ball above your mother-in-law's head, we are NOT legally responsible for the resulting injuries!
Fits the 2013 Toyota Tacoma and newer (only fits crew cab!)
Does NOT fit access cab versions of the Tacoma.
Product's hardware may vary.
- Made of all Mil-spec mesh
- Fits the 2013 Toyota Tacoma and newer (only fits crew cab!)
- Does NOT fit access cab versions of the Tacoma.
- Durable 550 paracord lacing keeps the attic taught with cinch strings and ITW barrel locks
- Store damp items that need airing
- 1" Mil-spec webbing straps provide space to attach small items with carabiner clips.
- 550 paracord lacing allows you to cinch the attic to a secure fit.
- Dimensions | Mesh compartment measures 11 x 38"
- Features our authentic branded logo
- Handcrafted in the USA
Don't be ashamed to look at the directions. We won't tell anyone, and besides - it will make installation quicker and mostly painless. Click on the link below to view or download the Install Guide for this product (PDF):
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.