- Product Features
- Install Guide
- Our Rugged Warranty
Author Sherman Alexie had it right when he said, "The most interesting stuff is in the [...] attic." In this case, we tend to agree (besides — who could argue with a man who wrote a book called The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fist Fight in Heaven!?) In our ongoing effort to maximize potential space in your vehicle, we saw a new frontier; your ceiling! The Landcruiser Attic is our latest innovation and it fits both the 80 and 100 series Landcruisers. Our attic is made of mil-spec mesh and attaches to the grab handles with G-hooks. It can be clipped and unclipped as needed. Now you can store stuff in that vast space above your passengers' heads! And speaking of, the attic is adjustable. The corners can be tightened so that it doesn't get in the way of your passengers. That being said, we recommend this attic for only light-weight items such as coats, blankets, sleeping bags, or clothing. (So if you decide to stow a cannonball above your mother-in-law's head, we are NOT legally responsible for the resulting injuries).
Durable 550 paracord lacing keeps the attic taught in the way of cinch strings and ITW barrel locks. Another great feature of our attic is the mesh itself; you can store damp items that need airing out. The edges of the attic are mil-spec,1" webbing. The webbing is bar-tacked, so you could even hang small items from it with carabiner clips.
Product's hardware may vary.
- Designed to fit the Landcruiser 80 & 100 series and Lexus LX450 and LX470
- Designed to store a variety of light-weight cargo against the ceiling above passengers.
- Made of all mil-spec mesh
- 550 cord lacing to cinch cargo into place
- Adjustable straps ensure the attic's cargo won't bump into passengers' heads.
- Secures around ceiling grab handles with mil-spec G-hooks
- Features our signature, authentic branded leather logo
- Dimensions | mesh is 36 x 24" | 1" webbing sides are 68" end to end.
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Handcrafted in the USA
Don't be ashamed to look at the directions. We won't tell anyone, and besides - it will make installation quicker and mostly painless. Click on the link below to view or download the Install Guide for this product (PDF):
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.