- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
If you want to see this product come back, sign up to be notified when it's back in stock. We gauge interest based on those sign ups.
Our Partner Steel Stove bag is the perfect way to store and transport your favorite 2-burner Partner Steel Stove. The bag is made of rugged 1000D nylon cordura and features all mil-spec zipper and hardware. A 3/16” layer of foam padding keeps your bag protected during transport. Mil-spec webbing carry handles are sewn to the bag for maximum durability and portability. The bag fits the 22" Partner Steel stove.
- Outer shell made from 1000D nylon cordura
- 3/16” thick padding protects your stove from dents and dings
- Sizing options include either the 18” or 22” Partner Steel Stove Bag
- The clamshell design unzips around three sides which allow the bag to lie flat when not in use
- Mil-spec webbing handles are extra tough for durability
- 5" hook Velcro platform for ID panels or vanity patches
- Features our signature, authentic laser-etched logo
- Dimensions | 22" Bag - 14 x 3.5 x 22.5"
- Handcrafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.