- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
When you protect your vehicle’s interior from damaging fluids, you also protect your wallet from expensive shampoo jobs. The Blue Ridge Overland Gear Oil Bag is perfect for storing things like motor oil, transmission oil, gear oil, and brake cleaner.
The exterior shell of the bag is made from 500D Nylon Cordura. The interior is made of a vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp. It keeps leaky fluid bottles in their place, wipes clean with a rag, or rinses with a hose. The top of the bag features a loop Velcro platform to display ID panels or morale patches. The 550 mil-spec paracord front lacing secures additional items to the bag; things like gloves or tarps. The bag features all ITW hardware. The Oil Bag features our signature, branded leather logo. And as always, it’s made entirely in the USA.
- Exterior made of 500D nylon cordura
- Interior made of vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp
- Top secures firmly over bag contents
- Features Velcro platform to display ID panels or vanity patches
- Features 550 mil-spec nylon paracord front-lacing - secures additional items (like tarps).
- All ITW Hardware
- Dimensions | 12 x 6.5 x 11"
- Includes shoulder strap
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Color | Black
- Handcrafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.