- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
“We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and X never, ever marks the spot.."
But as any seasoned overlander knows, the treasure is in the journey; not the destination. And sometimes getting to where "X" is for you, you've got to put away the technology and pull out a map (and maybe a super-suave fedora too)!
So we've created the perfect way to get your maps in order. The BROG Map Folio is just what you need to store paper maps, attraction brochures, travel documents, itineraries, and yes — treasure maps. Get yours before your arch-rival beats you to the treasure!
- Made of rugged 500D Nylon Cordura
- Protects maps from rips, spills and wear
- Velcro flap keeps maps from falling out
- Hi-Vis orange liner
- Folds closed and slides between seats
- Features our branded logo
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maps not included!
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.