As of April 6th 2021 we are back to making them with coyote cordage.
John Oates, half of music duo Hall and Oates said, "You may be embarrassed about the way you looked and the wacky clothes you wore when you were young, but normally, at least it's hidden in a box in the attic." We won't ask for a show of hands for those of you who are old enough to know who Hall and Oates are — the fact that you have a pair of parachute pants in the attic of your home is an answer enough! And as an aside, you also know if you put them on right now — you'd look like 200 lbs. of regret stuffed into a 50 lbs.-sack!
Thankfully, you can leave the parachute pants out of your JKU attic if you choose (but really, we're not here to judge). You can store things jackets, rain gear, tents, blankets, sleeping bags, you know — lightweight stuff — from this decade. Stuff that wouldn't make your kids try to crawl under the seat if you had them out in public. Our attic is made of mil-spec mesh and is built for the 2012 and newer Jeep JKU.
Please Note: This JKU Attic is compatible with 4-door Jeep Wranglers from 2012-2018.
Product's hardware may vary.
- Made of mil-spec mesh and webbing
- Great for organizing and storing a variety of light-weight items
- Adjustable so it won't bump into passengers' heads.
- Velcro pocket closures
- Attaches to roll bar or ceiling grab handles
- Secures with 1" webbing and ITW Fastex buckles
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Color | Black
- Handcrafted in the USA
Product's hardware may vary.
Don't be ashamed to look at the directions. We won't tell anyone, and besides - it will make installation quicker and mostly painless. Click on the link below to view or download the Install Guide for this product (PDF):
INSTALL GUIDE: JEEP JKU ATTIC
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.