As of April 6th 2021 we are back to making attics with coyote cordage
Author Sherman Alexie had it right when he said, "The most interesting stuff is in the attic." In this case, we tend to agree. Besides — besides, who could possibly argue with a man who wrote a book called "The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fist Fight in Heaven!?"
In our ongoing effort to maximize potential space in your vehicle, we saw a new frontier; your ceiling! The 4Runner Attic is made of mil-spec mesh and attaches to the grab handles with G-hooks. It can be clipped and unclipped as needed. Now you can store stuff in that vast space above your passenger's heads! And speaking of — the attic is adjustable. The corners can be tightened so that it doesn't get in the way of your passengers. That being said, we recommend this attic for only light-weight items such as coats, blankets, sleeping bags, or clothing. So if you decide to stow a bowling ball above your mother-in-law's head, we are NOT legally responsible for the resulting injuries!
Product's hardware may vary.
- Made of all mil-spec mesh
- Fits 4th Generation 4Runners and Lexus GXs and newer
- Durable 550 paracord lacing keeps the attic taught with cinch strings and ITW barrel locks.
- Store damp items that need airing
- 1" mil-spec webbing straps provide space to attach small items with carabiner clips.
- Clips into place with mil-spec G-hooks and webbing tabs
- Dimensions | Mesh compartment measures 28 x 35" | webbing measures 68" end-to-end.
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Handcrafted in the USA
Don't be ashamed to look at the directions. We won't tell anyone, and besides - it will make installation quicker and mostly painless. Click on the link below to view or download the Install Guide for this product (PDF):
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
Also, at times, we offer morale patches and t-shirts that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.