If you have kids, you seem to always carry a lot of "stuff;" even for just a simple road trip, your vehicle can really fill up fast with "necessary" items. If your kids (or you, hey we're not here to judge) can't travel two miles without at least ten stuffed animals and five bags or clothes, then maybe you should check out our extra large tire storage bag.
Product's hardware may vary.
- Tire mount kit is NOT included.
- Made of rugged vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp
- Load-bearing mil-spec MOLLE webbing straps support the weight of the bag
- An ideal place to store extra gear or can be used as a trash bag
- Easily detaches from the tire mount system to dispose of trash
- Mesh pockets on three sides accommodate small item storage
- Velcro platform for ID panels or morale patches
- Paracord drawstring on either side cinches the bag down
- Mounts with the BROG Tire Mount Kit (fits up to a 35" tire)
- Modular Design works with the smaller BROG Tire Storage Bag or MaxTrax Bag
- Dimensions | 10 x 20 x 30"
- Handcrafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.