- Product Features
- Will this product work in my vehicle?
- Install Guide
- Our Rugged Warranty
March 17th: Due to a supply chain issue this batch of JLU Attics will have BLACK cordage
You asked ... and asked ... and asked. Then after that, you asked again.
We briefly tossed around the idea of recording and releasing a truly terrible shop sing-along video of the Stones' "You can't always get what you want." Then we thought, "Meh, why not give the people what they want?!" (Revolutionary, we know).
So it is our great pleasure to present you with our official Jeep JLU Attic. You're welcome! We're also not going to sing. You're very welcome!
Product's hardware may vary.
- Made of mil-spec mesh and webbing
- Great for organizing and storing a variety of light-weight items
- Adjustable so it won't bump into passengers' heads.
- Cinches taught with 550 paracord and an ITW barrel lock to adjust the height
- Screws in with existing bolts on the Rollbar with 1" mil-spec webbing and ITW Fastex hardware
- Features our authentic branded-leather logo
- Color | Black
- Handcrafted in the USA
- The JLU Attic measures 5 squirrels by 2 and a half squirrels
- Overall capacity of the attic is 18 squirrels with minimal sagging
- For those requesting freedom units: 40" x 17.5"
- Not recommended for convertibles
- WILL NOT fit the Jeep Gladiator
- Does NOT fit a 1978 AMC Gremlin (you laugh, but somebody will ask)
- The JLU Attic is made to fit the 4-Door Jeep Unlimited Version - JLU only.
- Will NOT fit the 2-Door JL Jeep Version. The internal bolt patterns on the JL differ from the crucial mounting points in the JLU.
- For those of you in the back, who might've missed it; this attic will NOT fit the 2-Door JL Jeep Version. The internal bolt patterns on the JL differ from the crucial mounting points in the JLU.
- Once more, with feeling — this attic will NOT fit the 2-Door JL Jeep Version. The internal bolt patterns on the JL differ from the crucial mounting points in the JLU.
- In conclusion. This attic will work in the JLU, 4-door version only!
Don't be ashamed to look at the directions. We won't tell anyone, and besides - it will make installation quicker and mostly painless. Click on the link below to view or download the Install Guide for this product (PDF):
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
Also, at times, we offer morale patches and t-shirts that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.