- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
Here are some facts about fire that you may not have known:
- Did you know, that a natural gas vent in Iraq has been burning for over 4000 years? Known as The Eternal Fire, it has been referenced by the ancient Greek historian, Herodotus. The Greek biographer and essayist, Plutarch, also made reference to The Eternal Fire. It's even mentioned in Daniel in the Old Testament of the Bible.
- Here's some irony for you: Nobody knows who invented the fire hydrant because ... drum roll ... the patent was destroyed in a fire.
- In 258 A.D., St. Lawrence was martyred by being roasted to death on a griddle. After he'd been roasting for a time, he allegedly said: "I am done on this side; you may turn me over now”. For his razor-sharp wit, the church made him the Patron Saint of chefs and comedians.
Is any of this true? Probably. But here's one fire fact you can count on. Stuff is flammable. Fire happens. People have been known to lose their eyebrows in a split second whoosh! We've created the MOLLE Fire Extinguisher Pouch to keep your fire extinguisher ready and accessible. It features MOLLE attachment webbing that will secure to a seat back panel or backpack. A carabineer or GrimLoc through the top webbing loops makes them "clippable." It also features a Velcro Platform for ID panels or vanity patches. A paracord drawstring holds the extinguisher in place. It also features our leather brand logo. Made in the USA.lds the extinguisher in place. It also features our signature, branded authentic leather logo.
- Fits a number of containers including 40 oz. Hydro Flasks and taller fire extinguishers
- Made of 500D nylon cordura
- Paracord drawstring and ITW Barrel lock secure contents in place
- Features a large Velcro platform for ID panels or vanity patches
- MOLLE webbing attachment systems allow the pouch to secure to a seatback panel or backpack
- Color | Black
- Internal dimensions = 3.5" Round by 11" Deep
- Handcrafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.