- Our Rugged Warranty
You stop at the trailhead to air-down but "where the *!>&@ is my air hose‽"
It is for that exact reason we built The Triple Run Air Tools Bag. This bag is designed to organize and protect all of your tire air equipment. Be it airing up, airing down, hoses, patching or valve stems, this bag can handle it all.
The TR Air Tools Bag measures 13.5" x 8" x 5" deep. The inside of the bag features two huge fields of Velcro platform. Built with modularity in mind, the design is adaptable enough to change and develop as your adventure, gear, and vehicles evolve.
Both the front and rear of the bag are built with Triple Run ladder loops. The ladder loops can accommodate the Triple Run Hose Bag (coming soon) or other Triple Run accessories and gives the bag the signature Triple Run look.
Velcro across the front can accomodate ID panels or small pouches. The MOLLE loops let you mount any MOLLE compatible pouch.
The handles are made from a tubular 1" webbing, which is incredibly strong and still feels comfortable in your hand. The handles are also woven through the MOLLE, and bartacked in multiple places making them extra durable without blocking the MOLLE.
- Measures 13.5" x 8" x 5" deep
- #8 YKK Zipper
- Large 'gloveable' zipper pulls
- Genuine Mil-spec Velcro inside and out
- Made from 1000d Cordura and Squadron fabric
- Inside seams are bound to prevent fraying
- Inlcludes Air Tools Bag
Shell only, no pouches included
Air tools NOT included
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
We are committed to designing and manufacturing the most versatile and durable goods for your off-road and outdoor adventures. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with our BLUE RIDGE BUILT rugged lifetime guarantee. We have been making tactical grade bags and pouches since 2012 right here in Bedford, Virginia, USA and stand behind everything we make.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in manufacturing nearly indestructible products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is everything we make. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and manufacture our tactical grade bags and pouches to last a lifetime of outdoor and off-road use. That means we make our products with premium materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and off-road adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. We want your feedback!
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
FREE SHIPPING (Continental USA)
FREE standard shipping on orders over $119 (except for heavy freight items like powered coolers, etc). Limited to orders shipped within the continental United States. Other conditions may apply. Please remember that your product total (before shipping costs) must be over $119 to qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (NO HEAVY FREIGHT!)
We do ship most BROG brand products overseas but, please take note, we do NOT ship heavy products like fridges/powered coolers and fridge slides outside of the continental United States of America.
MORE IMPORTANT INFO
TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS: Many of our customers order from us right before they are taking a trip. We do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible but we always recommend that you place your order well in advance of any trip you may be taking. Please keep in mind, if you order one of our products and it is a low stock item there may be additional time required for production.
Also, please understand: WE TYPICALLY DO NOT SHIP ON THE WEEKENDS because we are closed at that time. If you place an order of in-stock items late Friday it will typically not ship until Monday.
We highly suggest that you DO NOT attempt to place an order at the last minute. We cannot guarantee that your order will be expedited, especially if we are experiencing high order volume. However, we do try to prioritize orders when possible, if necessary - so feel free to contact us for the most recent information on turn-around times.
REROUTING PACKAGES: We also get rerouting requests at times. Rerouting your shipment is possible in many cases but not always. There are alot of details to keep in mind and there is a charge for rerouting - please read all details below:
- Please include in your order notes what day you must have the items "in hand" if your order is time-sensitive.
- If your trip deadline is approaching and you are concerned that you might not receive your order in time, please try to contact us before the item ships to avoid rerouting fees.
- We are happy to reroute already shipped orders to keep up with your changing itinerary. However, please note that once an order leaves our facility, you as the customer are responsible for any rerouting fees assigned by the carrier. Rerouting UPS shipments already in transit are a $35 fee per address change. USPS charges around $15 dollars per address change.
- Not every shipment is eligible for a reroute. Will check the status of your shipment to be sure it's available for delivery changes BEFORE you are charged rerouting fees.
- Rerouting fees can be paid by an online payable invoice at your request. Please note that once an item is rerouted, these fees are non-refundable.
- Rerouting your shipment can add add several days to the transit time of the item. Changing your shipments address doesn't guarantee you will receive the items more quickly than the expected delivery date.
- We cannot switch carriers mid-shipment (i.e., an item intially shipped UPS at your request and you wish to have it delivered by US Mail).
RUGGED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right. If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night that would be hard to replace - but if our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear or even your abuse - we want to know about it. We’re here to help you get outdoors and stay organized. If you have any issues or questions contact us.
// See Our Full Warranty: HERE //
You can return any Blue ridge Overland Gear product in 30 days, for any reason. Please contact Customer Support for more information on returning an item (see ways to contact us below).
Shipping return address: Blue Ridge Overland Gear, 2687 Rocky Ford Rd, Bedford Va 24523
Contact Us By Email:
Email us at: email@example.com (This is the preferred way to reach us, as it allows us to quickly relate your contact info with your full order history).
Please know our Customer Support Team strives to answer emails in a timely manner. We typically reply within 24 to 48 hours - but please note: we typically do not reply on evenings and weekends when the office is closed.
Call Us On the Phone:
(See here for our hours. Closed on evenings and weekends.)
We are a small team but are dedicated to you - our customer! If we are helping other customers, or you call outside of our normal storefront hours, please leave a message with: (1.) your full name, (2.) a phone number we can reach you at, and (3.) your order number.
Please note: if you call via phone but do not leave us a message we will not be able to return your call.