- Product Features
- Size Chart
- Take The Family Challenge!
- Legend of Sasquatch the Squirrel:
- Our Rugged Warranty
The 'Sasquatch Was Here!' 2021 Challenge is designed to encourage families to get outdoors and go exploring together. Get your t-shirts (and/or other SWH gear) - take Sasquatch the Squirrel with you and share your family adventure with us on Instagram by tagging us with: #sasquatchwashere
The Children and Nature Network give a startling statistic:
"On average, today’s kids spend up to 44 hours per week in front of a screen, and less than 10 minutes a day playing outdoors."
Over a decade ago, in the book 'Last Child In the Woods', author Richard Louv called the effects of this indoor lifestyle 'nature-deficit disorder'. As overlanders and outdoor lovers we take this troubling culture shift to heart and want to help reverse it! Take the 'Sasquatch Was Here' 2021 Challenge and go exploring together!
- T-shirt is premium quality, Bella & Canvas or similar brand.
- Bella & Canvas shirts are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton (this shirt is soft!)
- Uni-sex fit (for both men and women).
- Tear-away label.
- Available Colors: Orange
- Printed in Virginia, USA.
- Design printed in one color 'vintage', weathered style.
This product is not produced in-house.
When choosing a t-shirt size please view the charts below and choose carefully. T-shirts are pre-order only and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
'High Point Shoulder' (HPS) is measured from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirt. Chest/Width measures across the chest/bust 1” below the armhole, seam to seam. Measurements are in inches.
This t-shirt is a part of our 2021 'Sasquatch Was Here' Family Challenge - encouraging you and your family to get outdoors and go exploring together.
Want to play? Help Sasquatch the Squirrel visit all 50 U.S. States in 2021. Join Team Sasquatch, and tag us on Instagram with #sasquatchwashere.
Let us know where your family took Sasquatch and we'll showcase it on our website!
- Get your 'Sasquatch Was Here' gear (see links below).
- Go Adventuring With Your Family (and Sasquatch)!
- Take Pictures of Your Adventure With Sasquatch.
- Share On Instagram Using: #sasquatchwashere
- Watch Your Adventures Appear On This Page
DOWNLOAD THE COMIC / COLORING PAGE: HERE
Some time ago in the green forests of the Blue Ridge Mountain a tiny abandoned squirrel was discovered by a family of sasquatches (aka: bigfoot). Raised by nomadic bigfoot they were always on the move, exploring new wild places.
As Sasquatch grew, the other squirrels wondered why he was such a brave explorer and they soon found out about his bigfooted upbringing. A squirrel raised by a family of bigfoot??!! Who ever heard of such a thing!? The other squirrels called him names, like: "Sasquatch!!" But he didn't know his real name and he kind of liked the sound of that. He had discovered his true name!
Because squirrels are so small it is hard to travel long distances - but Sasquatch was used to riding on the shoulders of his bigfoot family. When he was old enough to be out on his own he longed to reclaim his days of exploring - and so he started finding different ways to travel. Trains were too noisy, airplanes were out of the question, regular cars didn't travel very far - but then he discovered the world of overlanding!
Join Team Sasquatch:
Today, Sasquatch has his home base at the Blue Ridge Overland Gear production shop (not far from his original family), but he loves to travel often with his overlanding friends - who he affectionately calls 'Team Sasquatch'.
In 2021 Sasquatch the squirrel wants to complete his goal of visiting all 50 U.S. states. Will you join Team Sasquatch and take him with you on your family overlanding adventures? He loves traveling with families so grab a patch or t-shirt and go exploring!
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.