- Kid's Adventure Kit includes:
- Morale Patch
- Kid's T-shirt
- Shirt Sizing
- Treasure Bag
- Coloring Page
- Our Rugged Warranty
Get your 2021 'Sasquatch Was Here!' Kid's Kit and help our favorite adventurous squirrel visit all 50 U.S. States by the end of 2021. This kit includes: one youth sized shirt, one morale patch, and one Drawstring Treasure Bag.
Sasquatch the Squirrel is not as well known as the bigfoot family that raised him but he has been a part of the Blue Ridge Overland Gear mythology for a long time. He appears in many of our videos and is generally an instigator of many antics behind the scenes.
Back in November 2020 our squirrel friend Sasquatch came to us with an idea. He wanted to visit all 50 U.S. States before the end of 2021 - but not by himself. He wanted to hitch a ride with as many overlanding friends as possible and so the 'Sasquatch Was Here' 2021 Challenge was born.
How To Help Sasquatch:
- Get your 'Sasquatch Was Here' gear.
- Go Adventuring With Your Family (and Sasquatch)!
- Take Pictures of Your Adventure With Sasquatch (using patch or shirt).
- Share On Instagram Using: #sasquatchwashere
- Watch Your Adventures Appear On This Page.
- One Morale Patch
- One Kid's T-Shirt (choose your size and color)
- One Treasure Bag (with hook and loop area to put your patch on)
- Embroidered patch measures 3" in diameter
- Backed with hook Velcro material.
- Patch will attach to any loop (Velcro) or similar material.
- Exclusive 2021 design.
- LIMITED RUN: 500 in circulation
Please note: patches are not made in-house.
- T-shirt is premium quality, Bella & Canvas or similar brand.
- Heather colors and Neon colors are 52% combed ring-spun cotton/48% polyester.
- Uni-sex fit (for both boys and girls).
- Available Colors: Neon Blue
- Printed in Virginia, USA.
- Design printed in one color 'vintage', weathered style.
This product is not produced in-house.
When choosing a t-shirt size please view the chart below and choose carefully. T-shirts are pre-order only and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
'High Point Shoulder' (HPS) is measured from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirt. Chest/Width measures across the chest/bust 1” below the armhole, seam to seam. Measurements are in inches.
- New: handled bag now includes Velcro block for morale patch
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 5 x 6"
- Made of rugged ultra-light LiteLok ripstop nylon
- Cinches closed with mil-spec paracord and an ITW barrel lock.
- Stands open and ready to fill
- Strings provide means of easy-carry
- Perfect for all the trail treasures your kids can find!
- Handcrafted in the USA by Blue Ridge Overland Gear
- Rugged lifetime warranty for Treasure Bag.
DOWNLOAD THE COMIC / COLORING PAGE: HERE
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.