We've all heard the charming little aphorism, "you can't have your cake and eat it too." Several immediate thoughts come to mind when contemplating this proverbial figure of speech:
1) What person in their right mind has cake and doesn't eat it?! Who are these weirdos and should they be screened for terrorist ties?
2) At BROG, we believe in the right to life, liberty, and pursuit (or ruthless procurement) of cake.
3) From Blue Ridge Overland Gear, you're getting an intervention. If you know someone who has a cake and won't eat it ... get rid of them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life, thank you, sir! And after you get rid of them, eat their cake! Wash it down with a huge glass of ice cold milk and regret nothing!
The true message behind this baffling idiom is this; sometimes in this journey of life, you have to make a choice between one really good thing and another. With the MOLLE adaptor for the hook and loop IFAK pouch, you never have to make that choice again as far as your first aid kit is concerned. The adaptor is made of tough 500D cordura and mil-spec webbing. Simply attach the adaptor to the back of your IFAK hook and loop pouch and it'll MOLLE anywhere you need it! Go ahead, enjoy the cake! You've got it!
- Made of 500D nylon cordura
- All mil-spec webbing
- ITW hardware
- Brass powder-coated snaps are rust-resistant
- Handcrafted in the USA