- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
Responsibility is a great thing to teach kids early. Especially when it relieves you of having to carry every rock, pine cone, bug, or stick they find on the trail. Our Kid's Adventure Pack is a sneaky, convenient way to get your kids to carry their own stuff!
The waist belt is a small, lightweight pouch that is easy for your little people to carry. It's made of kid-proof, 500D nylon cordura. We've equipped it with large rubber zipper pulls that are easy for small fingers to grasp and unzip. The waist belt is made of 2" mil-spec webbing and comes in two sizes; large or small. With a few quick adjustments to the belt, it can be worn as a sling bag as well. The interior is lined with a high-visibility orange liner. The nylon exterior easily wipes clean of dirt, mud, or that mysterious sticky substance little fingers always seem to find. A spacer mesh pad on the back of the pouch provides maximum comfort. A 4" loop Velcro platform is a great place to display morale patches. The dimensions of this bag are 6 x 10 x 2".
- Made of kid-proof 500D nylon cordura
- This small, light pouch is easy for kids to carry
- Easily stores all the interesting tidbits kids pick up on a hike through the woods — rocks, stick, etc.
- Large rubber zipper pulls are easy for little fingers to grasp
- 2" adjustable webbing waist belt
- The waist belt is available in small or large
- The waist belt is adjustable from either side of buckles
- The pack can be to be worn as a sling bag or waist pack
- Orange interior for visibility
- Spacer mesh padding on back for maximum comfort
- Velcro platform provides a space for morale patches
- Dimensions | 6 x 10 x 2"
- Features our authentic branded logo
- Handcrafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.