- Product Features
Explore Confidently with the Reliable Handheld GPS
- 2.2” sunlight-readable color display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Preloaded with TopoActive maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 8 GB of internal memory plus a microSD™ card slot
- eTrex 32x adds a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries
eTrex 22x and eTrex 32x offer the same ease-of-use, durability and affordability that the eTrex handheld GPS series is known for — along with preloaded TopoActive maps. These devices are perfect for ATVs, bicycles, boats or hiking.
See the Way
eTrex 22x and 32x offer enhanced 2.2”, 65K color, sunlight-readable displays. Durable and water resistant, these handhelds are built to withstand the elements.
Explore the Terrain
The eTrex 22x and 32x handheld devices come preloaded with road-routable TopoActive maps for outdoor activities that feature streets and trails so you can take the journey off the grid. Now you can know your surroundings — such as waterways, natural features as well as buildings, international boundaries and more. You can also find thousands of points of interests, including shops, restaurants, universities, car parks and accommodations.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex is designed as a handheld — for use on ATVs or bicycles, in boats or on foot. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator® NT maps for turn by turn driving directions for motorized vehicles, or use the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
Physical & Performance
|Display Size||1.4" x 1.7" (3.5 x 4.4 cm); 2.2" diag (5.6 cm)|
|Battery type||2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended|
|Display resolution||240 x 320 pixels|
|Dimension||2.1" x 4.0" x 1.3" (5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm)|
5 oz (141.7 g) with batteries
|Display Type||2.2" transflective, 65K color TFT|
|Battery life||25 hours|
Maps & Navigation
|External memory storage||yes (32 GB max microSD™ card)|
yes (TopoActive; routable)
|Navigation Routes||200 routes, 250 points per route; 50 points auto routing|
|Navigation Track Log||10000 points, 200 saved tracks|
|Ability to add maps||Yes|
|Send route selection to MapShare during trip||No|
|BirdsEye||250 BirdsEye Imagery files|
|Send waypoints to MapShare during trip||No|
|inReach remote widget||No|
|Pairs with Garmin Connect™ Mobile||No|
|LED beacon flashlight||No|
|inReach remote compatible||No|
|Sun and moon information||Yes|
|Virtual keyboard for custom messaging||No|
|MapShare compatible with tracking||No|
|Send and receive text messages to other inReach device||No|
|Send and receive text messages to SMS and email||No|
|Displays national, state and local parks, forests, and wilderness areas||Yes|
|Smart notifications on handheld||No|
|Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||No|
|Custom maps compatible||yes (100 custom map tiles)|
|Compatible with Earthmate||No|
|Connections Wireless Connectivity||
|Exchange locations with other inReach device||No|
|VOX (voice activation)||No|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) for outdoor activities||Yes|
|GPS compass (while moving)||Yes|
|Includes detailed hydrographic features (coastlines, lake/river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams)||Yes|
|Includes searchable points of interests (parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites)||Yes|
|Compass||Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)|
|Compatible with Garmin Explore™ app||No|
|Garmin Explore website compatible||No|
|Location reporting (send and receive GPS positions)||No|
FREE SHIPPING (Continental USA)
FREE standard shipping on orders over $99 (except for heavy freight items like powered coolers, etc). Limited to orders shipped within the continental United States. Other conditions may apply. Please remember that your product total (before shipping costs) must be over $99 to qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (NO HEAVY FREIGHT!)
We do ship most BROG brand products overseas but, please take note, we do NOT ship heavy products like fridges/powered coolers and fridge slides outside of the continental United States of America.
MORE IMPORTANT INFO
TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS: Many of our customers order from us right before they are taking a trip. We do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible but we always recommend that you place your order well in advance of any trip you may be taking. Please keep in mind, if you order one of our products and it is a low stock item there may be additional time required for production.
Also, please understand: WE TYPICALLY DO NOT SHIP ON THE WEEKENDS because we are closed at that time. If you place an order of in-stock items late Friday it will typically not ship until Monday.
We highly suggest that you DO NOT attempt to place an order at the last minute. We cannot guarantee that your order will be expedited, especially if we are experiencing high order volume. However, we do try to prioritize orders when possible, if necessary - so feel free to contact us for the most recent information on turn-around times.
REROUTING PACKAGES: We also get rerouting requests at times. Rerouting your shipment is possible in many cases but not always. There are alot of details to keep in mind and there is a charge for rerouting - please read all details below:
- Please include in your order notes what day you must have the items "in hand" if your order is time-sensitive.
- If your trip deadline is approaching and you are concerned that you might not receive your order in time, please try to contact us before the item ships to avoid rerouting fees.
- We are happy to reroute already shipped orders to keep up with your changing itinerary. However, please note that once an order leaves our facility, you as the customer are responsible for any rerouting fees assigned by the carrier. Rerouting UPS shipments already in transit are a $35 fee per address change. USPS charges around $15 dollars per address change.
- Not every shipment is eligible for a reroute. Will check the status of your shipment to be sure it's available for delivery changes BEFORE you are charged rerouting fees.
- Rerouting fees can be paid by an online payable invoice at your request. Please note that once an item is rerouted, these fees are non-refundable.
- Rerouting your shipment can add add several days to the transit time of the item. Changing your shipments address doesn't guarantee you will receive the items more quickly than the expected delivery date.
- We cannot switch carriers mid-shipment (i.e., an item intially shipped UPS at your request and you wish to have it delivered by US Mail).
RUGGED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right. If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night that would be hard to replace - but if our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear or even your abuse - we want to know about it. We’re here to help you get outdoors and stay organized. If you have any issues or questions contact us.
// See Our Full Warranty: HERE //
You can return any Blue ridge Overland Gear product in 30 days, for any reason. Please contact Customer Support for more information on returning an item (see ways to contact us below).
Shipping return address: Blue Ridge Overland Gear, 2687 Rocky Ford Rd, Bedford Va 24523
Contact Us By Email:
Email us at: email@example.com (This is the preferred way to reach us, as it allows us to quickly relate your contact info with your full order history).
Please know our Customer Support Team strives to answer emails in a timely manner. We typically reply within 24 to 48 hours - but please note: we typically do not reply on evenings and weekends when the office is closed.
Call Us On the Phone:
(See here for our hours. Closed on evenings and weekends.)
We are a small team but are dedicated to you - our customer! If we are helping other customers, or you call outside of our normal storefront hours, please leave a message with: (1.) your full name, (2.) a phone number we can reach you at, and (3.) your order number.
Please note: if you call via phone but do not leave us a message we will not be able to return your call.