- Product Features: Cooking Kit Bag
- Product Features: Camp Cooking Utensils 4-Pack
- Other Details:
Kit includes: (1) Cooking Kit Bag and (1) Camp Cooking Utensils 4-pack
Cooking Kit Bag
Our classic Cooking Kit Bag has been reborn with upgraded Triple Run features. This Bag is designed to organize cooking spices and utensils; so you don’t have to dig through all that wreckage to find your camp spatula or favorite spice. Outfitted with MOLLE/PALS compatible laser cut front, Velcro panels, tool dividers, removable clear pouches and snaps for attaching to a vehicle fridge handle - the Cooking Kit Bag is your solution for simplifying your back-country cooking experience.
Camp Cooking Utensils 4-Pack
Our Cook Kit Bag has finally met it's perfect match. These two seriously go together. Like initials and hearts on a notebook. Like peanut butter and jelly. If they were any more compatible, we'd have to include a complimentary mixtape of slow-jams with every order! This 4-piece utensil pack includes tongs, a silicone spatula, spoon and slotted spatula. It's everything you need for cooking great meals on the go! The best part is, the size of these tools are just right for our Cook Kit Bag. Go from 'overlander' to 'trail chef extraordinaire' with this must-have utensil set. Don't miss out on this match made in trail-cooking Heaven!
- Made of tough 1000D nylon Cordura with Squadron front.
- Comes with two detachable, inner 4 x 8 x 1" clear-front, hook and loop pouches.
- Features a convenient carry handle.
- Two straps of mil-spec webbing on the back allow for attaching to cooler or fridge handles.
- Exterior Velcro platform for additional small hook and loop pouches.
- Laser cut MOLLE / PALS-compatible front.
- Clam-shell design allows the bag to lay flat when open.
- Dimensions | 9 x 12 x 2" (measurements of the bag when closed).
- Features our Triple Run line branding.
- Handcrafted in Virginia, USA.
- Includes: Turner, Spatula, Spoon and Tongs
- Color | Red
- Material | Silicone
- Length | 11 3/4"
- Fits in Cooking Kit Bag
- Made of quality non-stick silicone.
- High heat resistant (up to 240 degrees).
- Will not warp, melt, or chip like plastic or bamboo utensils.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- Will not scratch your non-stick cookware or pans.
FREE SHIPPING (Continental USA)
FREE standard shipping on orders over $99 (except for heavy freight items like powered coolers, etc). Limited to orders shipped within the continental United States. Other conditions may apply. Please remember that your product total (before shipping costs) must be over $99 to qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (NO HEAVY FREIGHT!)
We do ship most BROG brand products overseas but, please take note, we do NOT ship heavy products like fridges/powered coolers and fridge slides outside of the continental United States of America.
MORE IMPORTANT INFO
TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS: Many of our customers order from us right before they are taking a trip. We do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible but we always recommend that you place your order well in advance of any trip you may be taking. Please keep in mind, if you order one of our products and it is a low stock item there may be additional time required for production.
Also, please understand: WE TYPICALLY DO NOT SHIP ON THE WEEKENDS because we are closed at that time. If you place an order of in-stock items late Friday it will typically not ship until Monday.
We highly suggest that you DO NOT attempt to place an order at the last minute. We cannot guarantee that your order will be expedited, especially if we are experiencing high order volume. However, we do try to prioritize orders when possible, if necessary - so feel free to contact us for the most recent information on turn-around times.
REROUTING PACKAGES: We also get rerouting requests at times. Rerouting your shipment is possible in many cases but not always. There are alot of details to keep in mind and there is a charge for rerouting - please read all details below:
- Please include in your order notes what day you must have the items "in hand" if your order is time-sensitive.
- If your trip deadline is approaching and you are concerned that you might not receive your order in time, please try to contact us before the item ships to avoid rerouting fees.
- We are happy to reroute already shipped orders to keep up with your changing itinerary. However, please note that once an order leaves our facility, you as the customer are responsible for any rerouting fees assigned by the carrier. Rerouting UPS shipments already in transit are a $35 fee per address change. USPS charges around $15 dollars per address change.
- Not every shipment is eligible for a reroute. Will check the status of your shipment to be sure it's available for delivery changes BEFORE you are charged rerouting fees.
- Rerouting fees can be paid by an online payable invoice at your request. Please note that once an item is rerouted, these fees are non-refundable.
- Rerouting your shipment can add add several days to the transit time of the item. Changing your shipments address doesn't guarantee you will receive the items more quickly than the expected delivery date.
- We cannot switch carriers mid-shipment (i.e., an item intially shipped UPS at your request and you wish to have it delivered by US Mail).
RUGGED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right. If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night that would be hard to replace - but if our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear or even your abuse - we want to know about it. We’re here to help you get outdoors and stay organized. If you have any issues or questions contact us.
// See Our Full Warranty: HERE //
You can return any Blue ridge Overland Gear product in 30 days, for any reason. Please contact Customer Support for more information on returning an item (see ways to contact us below).
Shipping return address: Blue Ridge Overland Gear, 2687 Rocky Ford Rd, Bedford Va 24523
Contact Us By Email:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is the preferred way to reach us, as it allows us to quickly relate your contact info with your full order history).
Please know our Customer Support Team strives to answer emails in a timely manner. We typically reply within 24 to 48 hours - but please note: we typically do not reply on evenings and weekends when the office is closed.
Call Us On the Phone:
(See here for our hours. Closed on evenings and weekends.)
We are a small team but are dedicated to you - our customer! If we are helping other customers, or you call outside of our normal storefront hours, please leave a message with: (1.) your full name, (2.) a phone number we can reach you at, and (3.) your order number.
Please note: if you call via phone but do not leave us a message we will not be able to return your call.