Permanently mounted, this compressor is installed into your truck and includes a full wiring loom with air locker solenoid plug-in contacts, mounting hardware with reinforcing bracket and quality compressor isolating switch. This compressor, with the addition of ARB Pump-Up Kit (part #171302) can be used to activate air lockers and can perform other functions such as inflating camping gear.
So what makes this compressor special? It's small enough to fit into even the tightest space and quiet enough to mount in the cab. It has enough output to air up four 35" - 37" tires in a single duty cycle and typically airs up a 35" tire in just over two minutes. And, it works. We've tested this unit in ovens, freezers, underwater and in the silty dust of the Simpson Desert and it continues to perform.
Item does not qualify for free shipping.
- The compact design makes it the highest flowing compressor in its class (voltage vs. size)
- Fully sealed components for moisture and dust
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold systems specially designed to suit ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles
- Hard anodized cylinder bore and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seal for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life
- New anodized mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows the compressor to be repositioned 180°
- Anti-vibration/sound deadening mount
- A relocatable splash-resistant air filter assembly for a cleaner, cooler air supply, and versatile waterproof air intake positioning
- High density, high flow washable sintered bronze air filter element
- Maxi-Fuse equipped for professional in-line circuit protection
- The motor is 100% ball-bearing equipped with unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat, and quiet operation
- Compressor piston is equipped with a German made high shock rated cylindrical roller bearing
- Constructed entirely of lightweight, high strength engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace grade components
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- The motor is internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage