For you, comfort is king. At home, you have that one special chair that the rest of the house "subjects" knows as "dad's chair, don't sit in it!" (That's the admonishment given to first-time visitors and presumptuous visiting relatives). Nothing is as trusty or as comforting as "your chair."
Now, you can take that feeling on the road with ARB's Air Locker Camp Chair. Along with comfort, ARB's goal in building a camp chair is durability and strength.
For extra strength and added comfort, this chair's aluminum armrests are larger than most standard chairs on the market. However, this chair is still compact enough to be folded and packed in a carry bag. The Air Locker Camp Chair also features locking tabs to keep the chair folded when packed. The same tabs help lock the chair when it's assembled and in use. and locked for additional strength when assembled.
- Made from a durable nylon Oxford weave material with webbing binding
- Robust alloy frame
- Extruded aluminum armrests for comfort and strength
- Locking catches for added frame strength
- 265 lbs. rating
- Padded seat and backrest for extra warmth and comfort
- Embroidered ARB Sport logo
- Drink holder pouch
- Side pocket with Velcro flap
- Mesh magazine pocket a back of the chair
- Durable matching carry bag with shoulder strap
- Built for maximum comfort with minimum space
- Folds down to 37 x 11 x 8”