Throughout the year we feature interesting off-road vehicles for our Overland Rig Walkarounds video series that we publicly release on YouTube, through our other social media channels, via email, and on our website. These videos are some of our most popular content, providing the overlanding community with inspiration and insight for customizing and organizing their own rigs. To date, some of our most popular walkarounds have earned upwards of 60,000 to 80,000 views on YouTube.
We are always on the hunt for unique or inspiring overland rig setups. Here are are some of the features of a rig that we potentially consider when deciding to film a walkaround:
- Does the vehicle feature our gear organizers and soft storage?
- Does the vehicle and it's owner have a unique story?
- Is the vehicle one-of-a-kind?
- Is it a labor of love? (ex: restored antique, engineered wiring system, etc)
- Does the vehicle feature unique customizations or gear?
- Are you a content creator (online video) or comfortable in front of a camera?
- Are you willing and able to travel to our shop in Virginia or will you be at an event we are attending? (ex: James River Roof Top Tent Rally, Overland Expo East, etc.)
Fill out the form below to submit your rig for consideration in a future episode of our Overland Rig Walkaround video series. A submission is no guarantee that you and your rig will be featured. Please understand we cannot respond to all submissions and not all submissions will be chosen. We wish you all the best!