- Product Features
- Suggested Pouches for the MOLLE Panel
- Our Rugged Warranty
The Custom Color Seat Back Panel allows you to customize the colors of both the front and the backing for a truly personalized look. The front MOLLE panel is laser cut from a special dual-layer material that is extremely strong and won't tear.
Back seat drivers are a pain in the butt, but sometimes you just can’t avoid them. If you have kids, you may have tried to train them to keep themselves occupied. Especially while you are navigating through complicated terrain. But even with the best of training, back seat opinions still sometimes make themselves known:
“Don’t mind the 300-foot drop outside your window, honey. Yes, I know where I’m going. No, we’re not going to die. Please just keep reading your book.”
Even under ideal conditions, keeping your back seat drivers occupied requires lots of stuff. Consequently, you need somewhere to store all that stuff. That’s where our MOLLE Seat Back Panel comes in. You hang this bad boy on the back of your seat and it serves as a sturdy anchor (and seat protector) for small, medium, and large MOLLE compatible bags. Now you can easily store whatever your little heart desires; things like chewing gum, duct tape, a game boy, a fire starter, noise makers, word-search books, maps, all things that good kids love to play with. Now you can be prepared AND organized! Best of all, you can drive without the unsolicited advice of a third party!
- Black and Grey panels are trimmed in black and have black mounting straps
- Coyote and Multicam panels are trimmed in coyote and have coyote mounting straps.
- This item is made-to-order. It is non-returnable and non-refundable. Please allow 1-2 weeks lead time for production.
Note: Some images show a leather tag. The finished product has the logo laser engraved directly onto the panel.
- Laser-cut from one piece of Hurculite fabric for ultimate durability.
- Secures around headrest with an adjustable 1" webbing strap
- Secures to base of seat with 1" webbing bottom adaptor
- Comes standard with bucket seat adaptors
- Made of 500D nylon cordura and Herculite laminated fabric.
- Modular MOLLE webbing system
- Corrugated plastic core for rigidity
- All ITW hardware
- Dimensions | 14 x 20"
- Handcrafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.