- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
BLACK CUBE CADDY PRE-ORDER DETAILS
Pre-Order for Black Cube Caddies: 1/19/22 - 1/26/22. Caddies will go into production and then ship out within two weeks from end of pre-order.
This is a limited-run.
We're taking our popular packing cubes up a notch. We've created the Cube Caddy - storage tote and packing cube carrier. Now you can organize your packing cubes in one easy-to-carry, rugged tote. It's stackable. So you can clip two caddies together with no extra hardware required. It's great for the beach. It'll go from the vehicle to the sand in one easy pick-up motion. It's also great for storing blankets or jackets in your vehicle.
We'll level with you. If you don't have packing cubes, you could always fill your cube carrier with tacos. Or squirrels. Or beer. Or — if you're really going to go whole hog — fill it with bacon (shameless pun; completely intentional). The world needs more bacon transportation solutions (if you ask us). Get our Cube Caddy. Because we guarantee you'll never decide you need less bacon. Proven fact.
**Packing cubes not included**
- Made of 500D Cordura
- Stackable!! — two cube caddies can clip together.
- Very handy as a beach tote — goes from the vehicle to the beach in one easy pick-up
- Holds hold three of our mesh packing cubes
- Holds up to four of our clear-front packing cubes
- Dimensions | 16 x 13 x 12"
- Mil-spec webbing carry handles.
- Blue Ridge built | Handcrafted in Virginia, USA
- Backed by our rugged lifetime guarantee
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.