- Our Rugged Warranty
The indispensable mat for the outdoor lover and avid overlander. The Trail Creeper is a multi-purpose mat system that is compact enough to go wherever you need and built to last for serious work and play.
What makes this mat unique are innovative clips that make the mat expandable — a modular feature for attaching two or more together. You can clip Trail Creepers together end-to-end or side-by-side for various applications depending on what you need.
Single mats are great for:
- Off-road vehicle repair
- Firewood carrier
- Range mat
- Winch line dampener
- Around camp
- and more
Attach more than one together for:
- Camp sleeping
- Longer Range mat
- and even more
- Save your back and knees: The filling consists of both a closed-cell foam cushion on top and a hard backing underneath to protect from rocks and sharp objects.
- Easy to Clean: bottom is water-resistant Vinyl Coated Polyester (truck tarp).
- Durable: made of mil-spec materials. The top fabric is made of rip-resistant Cordura Nylon and - made to last a lifetime.
- Modular and Expandable: easily attach 2 or more Trail Creepers together end to end or side by side for more working, playing, and sleeping area.
- Comfortable: Soft enough to use as an impromptu ground insulation pad for sleeping.
- Compact: easily folds and latches closed for easy storage and transport.
Trail Creeper is designed by Keith Wilson (Trail Creeper LLC) and Blue Ridge Overland Gear, Produced by Blue Ridge Overland Gear.
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.