Our Air Tool Kit Bag is made of tough, 500D Cordura. It features two, large rubber zipper pulls that are easy to grasp, even while wearing gloves. The bag features two, durable, 2" mil-spec webbing handles for easy carry. When the bag is open, it'll lay flat in a clamshell design for maximum accessibility. The two Velcro pockets on the front of the bag are great for storing deflators, inflators, small loose items, or gauges. It also features our signature, authentic branded leather logo.
The highlight of this bag is that it's made to house and partner with the ARB Speedy Seal Tire Repair Kit (sold separately). The outer harness will fit around and secure the repair kit or adjust to any kit box that is around 14 x 7". A Velcro platform on the front of the harness is a great place to display ID panels.
The interior of the bag features a high-visibility orange liner. One side of the bag features a 14 x 7" loop Velcro platform. It comes with a clear front, string-reinforced vinyl, 4 x 12 x 2" hook and loop Velcro pouch. It will easily accommodate a second pouch of that size as well. On the other side of the interior of the bag, we have a large mesh pouch.It's a great place to store airlines. A strap with a large, three-bar slider will secure a rolled airline with a piece of Velcro one-wrap (one-wrap is available at any craft store for about $1 a roll).
This bag is available in blue or black. And as always, it's handcrafted in the USA.
- Made of 500D Cordura
- Features large rubber zipper pulls that are easy to grasp, even while wearing gloves.
- Two large Velcro pockets on the front of the bag are great for storing deflators, inflators, small loose items, or gauges.
- Velcro platform on the outer harness can accommodate ID panel or vanity patch
- Adjustable outer harness on the back of the bag is made to house the ARB repair tire kit or other kit boxes that are around 14 x 7". The harness does adjust with hook and loop Velcro straps and three-bar sliders
- 2" mil-spec webbing handles
- High-visibility orange interior liner
- Comes with one 4 x 12 x 2", clear, string-reinforced vinyl front pouch although large interior Velcro platform will easily accommodate a second pouch.
- Interior also features a large mesh pocket and space to store airlines
- Large, interior three-bar slider secures rolled airline with a piece of Velcro one wrap (available at any craft store).
- Features our signature, authentic branded leather logo
- Colors | Blue or Black
- Handcrafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
Also, at times, we offer morale patches and t-shirts that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.