Sometimes you never know who will join your road trip at the last second. And dammit, while your BFF climbing into the passenger seat is an awesome addition, — his highly sensitive, motion-sickness-afflicted dog is another story. While you have nothing but love for Spot, one sharp curve and he's suddenly a canine super-soaker of regurgitation. Not something you want to clean (or make your buddy clean) bare-handed!
In such an instance, you'll never appreciate access to a box of gloves so much in your life! That's why we've come up with the perfect storage solution to have crucial hand protection ready. Our glove box holder is the perfect place to store that precious nitrile!
- Made of 500D nylon cordura
- Hook attaching back will stick to any loop platform
- Dimensions | Fits box size 8.5 x 5 x 3.75"
- Large, easy-to-grip zipper pulls
- Mil-spec zipper
- Includes opening on one side so that gloves can be accessed quickly and easily in an emergency.
- **Does NOT include a box of nitrile gloves**
- Great for dispensing gloves for use in messy situations, including:
first-aid emergencies, food preparation, vehicle repair, and cleaning up dog explosions.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.