- Our Rugged Warranty
Update 04.08 This limited run has ended.
All those cookies the Cookie Monster was shoving into his mouth on ‘Seasame Street’? It will sadden you to know that they really were just painted rice cakes. Because the producers were worried the grease from real cookies would damage the Muppet. (We know, a part of us died too upon hearing that).
The word “cookie” comes from a Dutch word koekje, which means “little cake.” Dutch settlers brought the first koekjes to the American Colonies and integrated both their treats and the word into American culture. On behalf of snack-loving, Americans everywhere we say, “thank you Dutch people!”
The world’s largest ever recorded cookie weighed over 40,000 lbs. Baking this chocolate chip behemoth took over eight months of planning on the part of the Immaculate Baking Co. Luckily, getting our cookie carrier won’t require nearly so much effort (or a crane).
Our Snactical Cookie Carrier is the perfect way to put the world’s most delightful snack right at your fingertips. Whether your favorite cookie is classic chocolate chip, satisfying peanut butter, or spicy gingerbread. Even if you're one of the random weirdos who prefers oatmeal raisin — get ‘snactical,’ and give cookies and a front seat on your next journey. Get the Cookie Carrier while supplies last!
This limited run will go for 1 week and ends on 04/08/2021 4pm EST
We will start shipping the Cookie Carriers on 04/15/2021
- Cookie Carrier
- Snactical Sticker
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.