The new Fenix HL60R rechargeable headlamp features a micro USB port for go-anywhere charging. Talk about punch--the HL60R has a maximum output of 950 lumens and a beam throw of 380 feet/116 meters. The lighting power behind the Fenix HL60R is one 18650 rechargeable battery (included) which is charged WITHIN the headlamp via the included micro USB cable.
In the outback for extended periods? No problem with this powerhouse. You have a maximum of 100 hours of runtime with the included 18650 rechargeable battery. This feature-rich headlamp is equipped with a neutral white LED for better color rendition. A convenient side switch is used to activate five output modes and a red light alert mode. This all-season rechargeable headlamp is designed with rugged aluminum housing and is complete with the ANSI IPX-8 waterproof classification. At just 6 ounces, it is ready to travel with you to high altitudes, deep caves, or the rugged backcountry.
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 U2 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Turbo: 950 Lumens, 48 minutes, 381 ft
- High: 400 Lumens, 3 hours, 249 ft
- Mid: 150 Lumens, 10 hours, 151 ft
- Low: 50 Lumens, 29 hours, 89 ft
- Eco: 5 Lumens, 100 hours, 26 ft
- Red Light: 1 Lumen, 100 hours
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Dual light source
- One-switch operation
- 160-degree tilt mechanism: Adjusts the beam angle when needed
- Supplementary red light to preserve night vision
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Side switch for fast and simple operation
- Micro-USB rechargeable
- Characteristic red light
- Battery level indicator
- White light flashes: sufficient power
- White and red lights flash: low power
- Red lights flash: critical power
- Made of durable, high-grade aluminum
- Rugged aluminum housing for better heat dissipation and impact resistance
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Available in black or desert yellow
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IP68 waterproof rating: fully submersible to 6.5 feet for 30 minutes
- Included: One Fenix ARB-L18-2600 Rechargeable 2600mAh 18650 battery
- Compatible: One rechargeable 18650 battery or two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries
- Length: 3.4 inches
- Width: 1.8 inches
- Height: 2 inches
- Weight: 4.3 oz excluding battery
- Fenix HL60R Headlamp
- Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- USB Cable
- Spare O-Ring
- Warranty Card
- Fenix HL60R User Manual
FREE SHIPPING (Continental USA)
FREE standard shipping on orders over $99 (except for heavy freight items like powered coolers, etc). Limited to orders shipped within the continental United States. Other conditions may apply. Please remember that your product total (before shipping costs) must be over $99 to qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (NO HEAVY FREIGHT!)
We do ship most BROG brand products overseas but, please take note, we do NOT ship heavy products like fridges/powered coolers and fridge slides outside of the continental United States of America.
MORE IMPORTANT INFO
TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS: Many of our customers order from us right before they are taking a trip. We do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible but we always recommend that you place your order well in advance of any trip you may be taking. Please keep in mind, if you order one of our products and it is a low stock item there may be additional time required for production.
Also, please understand: WE TYPICALLY DO NOT SHIP ON THE WEEKENDS because we are closed at that time. If you place an order of in-stock items late Friday it will typically not ship until Monday.
We highly suggest that you DO NOT attempt to place an order at the last minute. We cannot guarantee that your order will be expedited, especially if we are experiencing high order volume. However, we do try to prioritize orders when possible, if necessary - so feel free to contact us for the most recent information on turn-around times.
REROUTING PACKAGES: We also get rerouting requests at times. Rerouting your shipment is possible in many cases but not always. There are alot of details to keep in mind and there is a charge for rerouting - please read all details below:
- Please include in your order notes what day you must have the items "in hand" if your order is time-sensitive.
- If your trip deadline is approaching and you are concerned that you might not receive your order in time, please try to contact us before the item ships to avoid rerouting fees.
- We are happy to reroute already shipped orders to keep up with your changing itinerary. However, please note that once an order leaves our facility, you as the customer are responsible for any rerouting fees assigned by the carrier. Rerouting UPS shipments already in transit are a $35 fee per address change. USPS charges around $15 dollars per address change.
- Not every shipment is eligible for a reroute. Will check the status of your shipment to be sure it's available for delivery changes BEFORE you are charged rerouting fees.
- Rerouting fees can be paid by an online payable invoice at your request. Please note that once an item is rerouted, these fees are non-refundable.
- Rerouting your shipment can add add several days to the transit time of the item. Changing your shipments address doesn't guarantee you will receive the items more quickly than the expected delivery date.
- We cannot switch carriers mid-shipment (i.e., an item intially shipped UPS at your request and you wish to have it delivered by US Mail).
RUGGED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right. If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night that would be hard to replace - but if our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear or even your abuse - we want to know about it. We’re here to help you get outdoors and stay organized. If you have any issues or questions contact us.
// See Our Full Warranty: HERE //
You can return any Blue ridge Overland Gear product in 30 days, for any reason. Please contact Customer Support for more information on returning an item (see ways to contact us below).
Shipping return address: Blue Ridge Overland Gear, 2687 Rocky Ford Rd, Bedford Va 24523
Contact Us By Email:
Email us at: email@example.com (This is the preferred way to reach us, as it allows us to quickly relate your contact info with your full order history).
Please know our Customer Support Team strives to answer emails in a timely manner. We typically reply within 24 to 48 hours - but please note: we typically do not reply on evenings and weekends when the office is closed.
Call Us On the Phone:
(See here for our hours. Closed on evenings and weekends.)
We are a small team but are dedicated to you - our customer! If we are helping other customers, or you call outside of our normal storefront hours, please leave a message with: (1.) your full name, (2.) a phone number we can reach you at, and (3.) your order number.
Please note: if you call via phone but do not leave us a message we will not be able to return your call.