- Product Features
Take social cooking outdoors to the next level with a traditional stove with a removable lid, inspired by gathering around campfires.
This streamlined 2-burner stove was developed to take “social” cooking outdoors to the next level. Inspired by campfires and the way that they draw people in, a 360˚ gathering spot, and a place to connect over drinks and a steaming plate of food. The Alike does all of this and more.
Designed with a removable lid, the stove allows people on all sides of the stove to cook and interact. The lid with oak laths can then double as a hot plate for pans that need a place to rest after they are removed from the stove. The generous cooking space allows for “more” – larger pots, bigger pans and additional chefs.
Two unique burners provide different flame options, one wide and one narrow, both with precise flame control that covers the needs for all styles of cooking. Integrated windscreens lock in place to help control the consistency of the flame.
The sleek die-cast aluminum body, oak laths and brass details upgrade the look of any campsite and will hold up to many years of use. The internal pot supports and drip tray are removable for easy cleaning. When storing, simply lock closed – this slim-profile stove can be stashed almost anywhere.
- Large cooking surface can easily handle 28cm pots
- Streamlined and compact for easy traveling
- Two unique sized burners provide different flame options, allowing you to cook multiple pots or pans at different temperatures
- Removable lid ensures the stove can be used 360˚, and oak laths on lid double as a hot plate when disconnected
- Durable powder coated steel lid and base hold up to years of use while the aluminum sides lighten the load
- Designed to be carried with a lightweight and flexible webbing handle
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Spring-action locking mechanism keeps the regulator in place
- Removable enameled steel pot supports and stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Comes configured to run off of a 1lb/16oz propane tank, but includes a separate adapter, washer, and tool to easily connect Lindal valve (backpacking style) canister
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
FREE SHIPPING (Continental USA)
FREE standard shipping on orders over $119 (except for heavy freight items like powered coolers, etc). Limited to orders shipped within the continental United States. Other conditions may apply. Please remember that your product total (before shipping costs) must be over $119 to qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (NO HEAVY FREIGHT!)
We do ship most BROG brand products overseas but, please take note, we do NOT ship heavy products like fridges/powered coolers and fridge slides outside of the continental United States of America.
MORE IMPORTANT INFO
TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS: Many of our customers order from us right before they are taking a trip. We do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible but we always recommend that you place your order well in advance of any trip you may be taking. Please keep in mind, if you order one of our products and it is a low stock item there may be additional time required for production.
Also, please understand: WE TYPICALLY DO NOT SHIP ON THE WEEKENDS because we are closed at that time. If you place an order of in-stock items late Friday it will typically not ship until Monday.
We highly suggest that you DO NOT attempt to place an order at the last minute. We cannot guarantee that your order will be expedited, especially if we are experiencing high order volume. However, we do try to prioritize orders when possible, if necessary - so feel free to contact us for the most recent information on turn-around times.
REROUTING PACKAGES: We also get rerouting requests at times. Rerouting your shipment is possible in many cases but not always. There are alot of details to keep in mind and there is a charge for rerouting - please read all details below:
- Please include in your order notes what day you must have the items "in hand" if your order is time-sensitive.
- If your trip deadline is approaching and you are concerned that you might not receive your order in time, please try to contact us before the item ships to avoid rerouting fees.
- We are happy to reroute already shipped orders to keep up with your changing itinerary. However, please note that once an order leaves our facility, you as the customer are responsible for any rerouting fees assigned by the carrier. Rerouting UPS shipments already in transit are a $35 fee per address change. USPS charges around $15 dollars per address change.
- Not every shipment is eligible for a reroute. Will check the status of your shipment to be sure it's available for delivery changes BEFORE you are charged rerouting fees.
- Rerouting fees can be paid by an online payable invoice at your request. Please note that once an item is rerouted, these fees are non-refundable.
- Rerouting your shipment can add add several days to the transit time of the item. Changing your shipments address doesn't guarantee you will receive the items more quickly than the expected delivery date.
- We cannot switch carriers mid-shipment (i.e., an item intially shipped UPS at your request and you wish to have it delivered by US Mail).
RUGGED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right. If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night that would be hard to replace - but if our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear or even your abuse - we want to know about it. We’re here to help you get outdoors and stay organized. If you have any issues or questions contact us.
// See Our Full Warranty: HERE //
You can return any Blue ridge Overland Gear product in 30 days, for any reason. Please contact Customer Support for more information on returning an item (see ways to contact us below).
Shipping return address: Blue Ridge Overland Gear, 2687 Rocky Ford Rd, Bedford Va 24523
Contact Us By Email:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is the preferred way to reach us, as it allows us to quickly relate your contact info with your full order history).
Please know our Customer Support Team strives to answer emails in a timely manner. We typically reply within 24 to 48 hours - but please note: we typically do not reply on evenings and weekends when the office is closed.
Call Us On the Phone:
(See here for our hours. Closed on evenings and weekends.)
We are a small team but are dedicated to you - our customer! If we are helping other customers, or you call outside of our normal storefront hours, please leave a message with: (1.) your full name, (2.) a phone number we can reach you at, and (3.) your order number.
Please note: if you call via phone but do not leave us a message we will not be able to return your call.