What’s the best of part of any road trip? If you're anything like us at Blue Ridge Overland Gear, then your answer is hands-down, unequivocally, the food! And while discovering new restaurants can be the ultimate thrill, you sir, like to take things a step farther. You are a camp chef. You think about food so much you almost ran your Cruiser off the road once while daydreaming about grilled pork chops. Pffffttttt — burgers and dogs are for amateurs; try Andouille sausage and or sauteed Cajun Shrimp! Or steak sliders with sauteed peppers and onions.
No matter what’s on the menu, you’ll need to protect your most essential piece of cooking gear; your Camp Chef Everest Stove. You asked for it; so we made it. By popular demand, we’ve created the perfect companion for your Camp Chef Everest Stove. This handcrafted bag is the perfect way to store your favorite stove. The bag is made of rugged 1000D nylon cordura and features all mil-spec zipper and hardware. A 1/4” layer of foam padding keeps your bag protected during transport. Mil-spec webbing carry handles are sewn to the bag for maximum durability and portability.
Outer shell made from 1000D nylon cordura
1/4” thick padding protects your stove while in transit
Made to fit the Camp Chef Everest Stove
Three-sided zip design allows the bag to lie flat when open
Mil-spec webbing carry handles are extra tough for durability
The front features a 4” hook Velcro platform to accommodate small hook & loop pouches, ID panels, or vanity patches
Features #8YKK mil-spec zipper
Dimensions | 22.5 x 12.5 x 4.5”
Features our authentic branded leather logo
Color | Black
Handcrafted in the USA
- This bag will *NOT* fit the 2x High Output version!
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
Also, at times, we offer morale patches and t-shirts that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.