- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
- What Is Triple Run?
You won't know how you lived without it.
The Triple Run Mesh Laundry Bag is the perfect size for overland travel. It features sturdy mesh, a high-vis interior base and an integrated carry handle. The dual paracord drawstring cinches the bag tight every time. A barrel lock on each cord is included for extra security.
The back panel of the bag is made from a durable water repellent 1000 denier Cordura for serious moisture resistance.
But the real magic of this bag comes when you marry it with the Triple Run Shower Bag (sold separately). The laundry bag attaches to the front of the Shower Bag, and when you hang it, it bi-folds down, giving you easy, dry access to your clean clothes. It also gives you a place to stash your dirties for the trek back across the campground.
- Attaches to the Triple Run Shower bag (sold separately).
- Heavy duty mesh material.
- Water repellent 1000 denier Cordura backing material.
- High-vis orange inner base for better visibility.
- Dual drawstrings provide solid cinching.
- Includes a Barrel Locks on each cord to secure contents.
- Field-serviceable hardware and paracord.
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.
Triple Run is the new premium product line from Blue Ridge Overland Gear. With a nod to bootleggers and traditional mountain culture, Triple Run is for the rough road and the long haul. This is our strongest stuff yet! These rugged bags are designed to organize your overlanding and outdoor gear and are over-engineered for a lifetime of use and abuse.
Featuring more attachment options, greater modularity, and heavier duty materials, these bags stand apart as an evolution of both our forward-thinking design process and our production upgrades.
The Triple Run product line features:
- American production quality. Blue Ridge built (as always).
- Our BROG rugged Lifetime Guarantee (as always).
- Sleeker laser cut MOLLE on heavy duty Squadron body armor material.
- Over-engineered with heavier weight tactical quality 1000 denier Cordura nylon.
- Innovative interwoven Ladder Loop system for expanded MOLLE attachment options.
- Hook and loop Velcro sections.
- The Triple Run logo - but is still made completely in our production shop (just like our classic BROG branded products)