- Product Features
- Our Rugged Warranty
You've resolved to do better, but here you are again. Every power cord, USB cord, and phone charger cord you own are suddenly more tangled than Clark Griswold's Christmas lights! How did you allow this chaotic mess to happen again!? Your like the problem guy from an infomercial; the one who is always shown in black and white film footage. You know the guy — he's always the one who is burning his dinner in a cruddy old pan or losing his mind over plastic wrap that won't tear properly. When did life get so complicated? How much time has been wasted untangling that mess? And really — all you need is one cord from the whole jumble anyway!
Our Cord Control is a great way to sort and organize those out-of-control cords! It features a loop Velcro exterior so you can stick it to any hook Velcro platform. It has four ITW web dominators inside that allow you to store four separate cords. The Cord Control rolls closed so you can easily drop it into your everyday carry bag. It features a hook and loop closure. Don't be the infomercial guy in black and white; nobody wants to be that guy! Get our Cord Control today and tame that tangled mess once and for all!
Made of 2" mil-spec webbing Includes four web dominators for cord organization Hook and loop Velcro closure Loop Velcro backing allows for attachment to hook Velcro platforms Dimensions | 13.5 x 2" Color | Black Handcrafted in the USA
#BlueRidgeBuilt: Buy Once. Use For a Lifetime.
'Blue Ridge Built' is our commitment to design and build the most innovative and durable goods for your adventurous life. All Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products come with a rugged lifetime guarantee, are made of tactical quality materials, and are carefully crafted by our small but dedicated team of builders here in Bedford, Virginia, USA, since 2012.
RUGGED LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right.
If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night, that would be hard to replace. If our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear, or even your abuse - we want to know about it.
Here's the fine print:
- We design and build our products to last a lifetime of adventuring. That means we make our products with rugged materials to last the long haul.
- We are happy to fix or replace anything that is produced in our shop - because people who are hard on gear are our kind of people.
- When you buy from us you also get our premium customer support. Our Customer Support Team can be reached by email and phone during normal business hours (EST).
- We are focused on keeping the tradition of quality American manufacturing alive here Bedford, Virginia. Come by the shop and check out how we make our products. We don't just sell stuff - we are makers.
- We're real people, focused on helping you improve your outdoor and overlanding adventures. We care about your experience with us and are committed to continually improving. Give us your feedback - we really listen.
Third Party Products
We recommend and sell a variety of premium overlanding gear and other products that are not produced by us. Please note that anything produced by a third party will have it's own manufacturer's warranty and is not covered by the BROG warranty.
We offer morale patches, nametapes (ID panels), and at times t-shirts, that may have the BROG logo or messaging on it. We warranty these products but they are not made in-house.
We feature a leather logo tag on a majority of our products. The leather we use in our manufacturing process varies from batch to batch so you may notice differences in leather color and grain across multiple products. On our smaller products, due to size, we do not feature leather logo tags.