- Product Features
- Size Chart
- Legend of Sasquatch the Squirrel:
The 'Sasquatch Was Here!' 2021 Challenge is designed to encourage you and your family to get outdoors and go exploring together. Get your t-shirts (and/or other 2021 Sasquatch gear) soon because Sasquatch's 2021 travels are winding down.
Sasquatch the Squirrel is not as well known as the bigfoot family that raised him but he has been a part of the Blue Ridge Overland Gear mythology for a long time. He appears in many of our videos and is generally an instigator of many antics behind the scenes.
Back in November 2020 our squirrel friend Sasquatch came to us with an idea. He wanted to visit all 50 U.S. States before the end of 2021 - but not by himself. He wanted to hitch a ride with as many overlanding friends as possible and so the 'Sasquatch Was Here' 2021 Challenge was born.
How To Help Sasquatch:
- Get your 'Sasquatch Was Here' gear.
- Go Adventuring With Your Family (and Sasquatch)!
- Take Pictures of Your Adventure With Sasquatch (using patch or shirt).
- Share On Instagram Using: #sasquatchwashere
- Watch Your Adventures Appear On This Page.
- T-shirt is premium quality, Bella & Canvas or similar brand.
- Bella & Canvas shirts are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton (this shirt is soft!)
- Uni-sex fit (for both men and women).
- Tear-away label.
- Available Colors: Orange
- Printed in Virginia, USA.
- Design printed in one color 'vintage', weathered style.
This product is not produced in-house.
When choosing a t-shirt size please view the charts below and choose carefully. T-shirts are pre-order only and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
'High Point Shoulder' (HPS) is measured from the highest point of the shoulder to the bottom hem of the shirt. Chest/Width measures across the chest/bust 1” below the armhole, seam to seam. Measurements are in inches.
DOWNLOAD THE COMIC / COLORING PAGE: HERE
Some time ago in the green forests of the Blue Ridge Mountain a tiny abandoned squirrel was discovered by a family of sasquatches (aka: bigfoot). Raised by nomadic bigfoot they were always on the move, exploring new wild places.
As Sasquatch grew, the other squirrels wondered why he was such a brave explorer and they soon found out about his bigfooted upbringing. A squirrel raised by a family of bigfoot??!! Who ever heard of such a thing!? The other squirrels called him names, like: "Sasquatch!!" But he didn't know his real name and he kind of liked the sound of that. He had discovered his true name!
Because squirrels are so small it is hard to travel long distances - but Sasquatch was used to riding on the shoulders of his bigfoot family. When he was old enough to be out on his own he longed to reclaim his days of exploring - and so he started finding different ways to travel. Trains were too noisy, airplanes were out of the question, regular cars didn't travel very far - but then he discovered the world of overlanding!
FREE SHIPPING (Continental USA)
FREE standard shipping on orders over $119 of Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products (please note: that means product total before shipping costs). Limited to orders shipped within the continental United States and does not include anything but Blue Ridge Overland Gear. Other conditions may apply. Please remember that your product total (before shipping costs) must be over $119 to qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (NO HEAVY FREIGHT!)
We do ship most BROG brand products overseas but, please take note, we do NOT ship heavy products like fridges/powered coolers and fridge slides outside of the continental United States of America.
MORE IMPORTANT INFO
TIME SENSITIVE ORDERS: Many of our customers order from us right before they are taking a trip. We do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible but we always recommend that you place your order well in advance of any trip you may be taking. Please keep in mind, if you order one of our products and it is a low stock item there may be additional time required for production.
We highly suggest that you DO NOT attempt to place an order at the last minute. We cannot guarantee that your order will be expedited, especially if we are experiencing high order volume. However, we do try to prioritize orders when possible, if necessary - so feel free to contact us for the most recent information on turn-around times.
REROUTING PACKAGES: We also get rerouting requests at times. Rerouting your shipment is possible in many cases but not always. There are alot of details to keep in mind and there is a charge for rerouting - please read all details below:
- Please include in your order notes what day you must have the items "in hand" if your order is time-sensitive.
- If your trip deadline is approaching and you are concerned that you might not receive your order in time, please try to contact us before the item ships to avoid rerouting fees.
- We are happy to reroute already shipped orders to keep up with your changing itinerary. However, please note that once an order leaves our facility, you as the customer are responsible for any rerouting fees assigned by the carrier. Rerouting UPS shipments already in transit are a $35 fee per address change. USPS charges around $15 dollars per address change.
- Not every shipment is eligible for a reroute. Will check the status of your shipment to be sure it's available for delivery changes BEFORE you are charged rerouting fees.
- Rerouting fees can be paid by an online payable invoice at your request. Please note that once an item is rerouted, these fees are non-refundable.
- Rerouting your shipment can add add several days to the transit time of the item. Changing your shipments address doesn't guarantee you will receive the items more quickly than the expected delivery date.
- We cannot switch carriers mid-shipment (i.e., an item intially shipped UPS at your request and you wish to have it delivered by US Mail).
RUGGED LIFETIME WARRANTY
We pride ourselves in building rugged products that you can use for a lifetime. We’re in it for the long haul and so is our gear. Don’t be afraid to put it to the test. If for some reason you don’t love your authentic BROG gear, let us know and we’ll make it right. If you run it over by accident or the kids (human or animal) tear it to pieces, let us know and we’ll replace it. If you drop it off a cliff or some curious squirrels steal it away in the night that would be hard to replace - but if our products don’t survive your typical wear and tear or even your abuse - we want to know about it. We’re here to help you get outdoors and stay organized. If you have any issues or questions contact us.
// See Our Full Warranty: HERE //
You can return any Blue ridge Overland Gear product in 30 days, for any reason. Please contact Customer Support for more information on returning an item (see ways to contact us below).
Shipping return address: Blue Ridge Overland Gear, 2687 Rocky Ford Rd, Bedford Va 24523
Contact Us By Email:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is the preferred way to reach us, as it allows us to quickly relate your contact info with your full order history).
Please know our Customer Support Team strives to answer emails in a timely manner. We typically reply within 24 to 48 hours - but please note: we typically do not reply on evenings and weekends when the office is closed.
Call Us On the Phone:
(See here for our hours. Closed on evenings and weekends.)
We are a small team but are dedicated to you - our customer! If we are helping other customers, or you call outside of our normal storefront hours, please leave a message with: (1.) your full name, (2.) a phone number we can reach you at, and (3.) your order number.
Please note: if you call via phone but do not leave us a message we will not be able to return your call.