John Oates, half of music duo Hall and Oates said, "You may be embarrassed about the way you looked and the wacky clothes you wore when you were young, but normally, at least it's hidden in a box in the attic." We won't ask for a show of hands for those of you who are old enough to know who Hall and Oates are — the fact that you have a pair of parachute pants in the attic of your home is an answer enough! And as an aside, you also know if you put them on right now — you'd look like 200 lbs. of regret stuffed into a 50 lbs.-sack! Thankfully, you can leave the parachute pants out of your JKU attic if you choose (but really, we're not here to judge). You can store things jackets, rain gear, tents, blankets, sleeping bags, you know — lightweight stuff — from this decade. Stuff that wouldn't make your kids try to crawl under the seat if you had them out in public. Our attic is made of mil-spec mesh and is built for the 2016 and newer Jeep JKU.
Please Note: This JKU Attic is compatible with Jeep JKUs from 2012 forward.
- Made of mil-spec mesh and webbing
- Great for organizing and storing a variety of light-weight items
- Adjustable so it won't bump into passengers' heads.
- Velcro pocket closures
- Attaches to roll bar or ceiling grab handles
- Secures with 1" webbing and ITW Fastex buckles
- Features our authentic branded leather logo
- Color | Black
- Handcrafted in the USA