Remember your dad's recliner? Oh sure, it looked innocuous enough. But it was as wary and tedious as an unanchored aluminum swing set! Only the brave and your old man dared to sit down on it. Sit down the wrong way, and the wild springs could render you sterile! Pulling the reclining lever almost always threatened whiplash on the way down and back. You once "launched" one of your unsuspecting younger cousins across the room with this chair! And as for leaning back to get comfortable? Let's just say it threw you to the ground more times than a champion bucking bull!
With ARB's Sport Camping Chair, you never have to be afraid of a comfy looking chair again!
For extra strength and added comfort, this chair's aluminum armrests are larger than most standard chairs on the market. However, this chair is still compact enough to be folded and packed in a carry bag. The Air Locker Camp Chair also features locking tabs to keep the chair folded when packed. The same tabs help lock the chair when it's assembled and in use. and locked for additional strength when assembled.
- Made from a durable nylon Oxford weave material with webbing binding
- Robust alloy frame
- Extruded aluminum armrests for comfort and strength
- Locking catches for added frame strength
- 260 lbs. rating
- Padded seat and backrest for extra warmth and comfort
- Embroidered ARB Sport logo
- Drink holder pouch
- Side pocket with Velcro flap
- Mesh magazine pocket a back of the chair
- Durable matching carry bag with shoulder strap
- Built for maximum comfort with minimum space
- Folds down to 37 x 11 x 8”