It's hard to believe Christmas is almost upon us! Here at the Blue Ridge Overland Gear shop our 'Builders' are hard at work sewing our iconic bags, pouches, and gear organizers for you. It would be easy to mistake our production shop for the North Pole - except our Santa Claus drives a Land Cruiser, not a sleigh. And our elves don't have pointed ears - but they do have furry tails ;)
As you consider gifts for your adventurous loved ones this year please keep in mind we are a small shop with a commitment to quality American manufacturing. Due to the handmade nature of our products, make sure to order early to get your gifts in time.
For the best chance of getting your order by Christmas we highly recommend you place your orders by December 14. Also, it is important to remember, your order may take several days for production during this time of high demand.
Here are some other Holiday Shopping Pointers:
- Need a gift idea for an overlander, adventure lover, or even someone who hates the outdoors but drives a vehicle (and needs some encouragement to go adventuring)? Check out our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide and then call our shop (during normal business hours) to talk with one of our Christmas Squirrel gift advisors.
- Create an account on our website and claim it to earn points and exclusive discounts with BROG Rewards.
- If a product is out of stock on the website. Sign up for the 'Back In Stock' notification on that product page. Once you are notified don't wait to place your order - jump on it right away or it will go out of stock again.
- Are you curious if a product is going to come back in stock before Christmas? Call our shop and talk with one of our Christmas Squirrels.
- You can only use one discount code at checkout.
- When you buy Blue Ridge Overland Gear brand products they are backed by our rugged lifetime guarantee. Buy once - and use for a lifetime. If you have any issues during the life of the product, contact our Customer Support team.
- When you buy our gear you are supporting quality American Made, Blue Ridge built products that are made at our shop in Bedford, Virginia, USA. We pride ourselves in making our products by hand using tactical quality materials.
- Once you place your order you will be given a tracking number for either UPS or U.S. Postal. Once your package leaves our shop we entrust it to the carriers. We have full confidence in their ability to deliver, but if you encounter any delays in transit, it is unfortunately beyond our control. So please order early - this is the busiest shipping season of the year, after all.
Happy shopping! And thank you for including us in your 2020 holiday gift giving!